cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer gave -ve, asking 4 money in his bank if I want it removed... not even returning item back

A buyer *** who bought an item frm me and left me -ve feedback after 20-23 days on 3rd Sept ...
I tried very hard to contact him didn't reply to my emails/phone .... Where I offered him free of cost replacement ....

But  after some days, he contacted me via WhatsApp where he tried to blackmail and harrass me ... He asked me to refund the full amount to get this -ve feedback removed but he won't be sending back the item to me ...
He said if I want my item back then I will have to arrange my own courier who will come to him and pack his item and courier it back to me...
Also he is not willing raise an ebay claim ...

The proof of blackmailing/harassing me is here below (please click the following link which has the snapshot of our conversation)

(You can see his phone number at the top of conversation which is ***)
Also attached this file here

He didn't contact me via Ebay or email, maybe he knew that Ebay will read his messages or report him and he will not be able to blackmail or harrass me via ebay... but stil this conversation is enough to prove that he is harassing me .....

I request ebay to remove the feedback..... If they can't do that, I will have to leave ebay, I've already joined other portals like *** and *** and started winding up my business on ebay because of ebay's unreasonable favour to these buyers .... 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Buyer gave -ve, asking 4 money in his bank if I want it removed... not even returning item back

Can you share the list of those toprated sellers?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: Buyer gave -ve, asking 4 money in his bank if I want it removed... not even returning item back

Cant share it in Public. But do search the mobile accessories section you will find a few yourself.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply