Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim Adjuster approving refund without returning the item or covering under seller protection

Claim ID: 288360 Refund has been approved without asking the buyer to return the item or without providing any proof that the item is indeed not working. When ebay can ask buyers to provide certificates or Proof of delivery within ebay time frame the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Ebay Customer care Service & Claim Department

Long Wait Time with the Customer Care Customer care Executives incompetent to help Just follow the standard process without trying to understand the issues False claims of calling back, never honoured the call back commitments Useless Ebay process of...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buyer gave -ve, asking 4 money in his bank if I want it removed... not even returning item back

A buyer *** who bought an item frm me and left me -ve feedback after 20-23 days on 3rd Sept ...I tried very hard to contact him didn't reply to my emails/phone .... Where I offered him free of cost replacement .... But after some days, he contacted m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PP Remittance Not Paid ???

My account is not on hold, all my fees are completely paid up, I have not received any kind of "remittance on hold" mail from ebay and still my PP remittance for Rs.3400/- is not paid till now and CC as usual is totally inefficient in this matter as ...

refund on hold for 12d

Item number-380704525195..paisa pay id- 34408900288.....seller failed to deliver item before 15 sep...on 16th after asking ebay customer service person claimed for money refund....on 17th eBay put refund process on hold...I contact both seller and eb...

Not converted in EMI from 90 days

I had opted for 9 EMI for Samsung LED TV(Rs.31,419) and paid Rs.1885/- extra for EMI Charges (total Rs.33304.14/-) in my credit card statement it has not been converted in EMI and I have been asked to pay the whole amount(rs.33304.14) in single payme...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sorry, some item(s) are not available to checkout. Please review your order

i am newly member regd on 24+08+13. ihave put 4 items in my cart of which 3 was on 17+09+2013. tried to place order for 1 item earlier at that time some technical error message.,was appeared. Now to day above subject message appeared while plasing or...

Be Aware and do not buy

MICROMAX- FUNBOOK P300 WITH 7" MULTI TOUCH NO SIM SL... (281155171013) The seller is *** -- Be Aware and do not buy Hi, I ordered Funbook P300 on Ebay on 2nd Sep. The shipper gave invoice date as 2nd Sep. I received product on 4th Sep and started usi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No sales in last 6 days

Dear Sir, Good evening. Pl see that we have not done any sales in last 6 days. Pl tell where we are wrong.Secondly tell which method of sale is better auction or fixed price???