cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer George John Received The Item & Claiming Fot Item Not Received

All Dear Fellow Buyers & Sellers,
Buyer George John Bought a set of two sunglasses & a set of four sunglasses through different ID's.But shipping address was mention in both transactions was same & he asked me to ship all 6 sunglasses together.So I did that it was shipped on 4th may through GATI courier & delivered on 7th may to his place cochin tracking no. 568924435.anyone can track it on www.gati.com & see its delivered on 7th may.He claimed item not received case for set of 4 sunglasses & in the mean time I asked to confirm item receipt & leave feedback but never replied.
Today I received a call from eBay asking me buyer has complaint that he only received set of 2 sunglasses & other 4 were not received.How is this possible he only received 2 sunglases those were sold in 1 item all other were not delivered even though all 6 sunglasses were put in same package how it is possible that he received the 2 that were sold in 1 transaction.If he received only 2 sunglasses he must have contacted me after delivery or within 10 days delivery time of eBay but he never contacted me.
eBay wants a proof that I sent six sunglasses together so I told them I will send them receipt of Gati courier which will show the weight of package it is obvious that weight of two sunglasses will be very less & weight of 6 will be much heavy than.It is kept by my accountant so I will get it back by tomorrow & send it to eBay & here also.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

ufo_big
Community Member
Buyer has studied the eBay policies carefully and found this innovative way to get both refund and the items.

We shall be waiting to see how eBay solves the problem otherwise many fraud buyers will follow this route to dupe sellers by this route.
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Ohh yes this is very innovative way to cheat & scam.The same buyer also bought two sunglasses from me & both were deliver to him within timeframe but he claimed for refund as for non delivery & also left two negative feedbacks for me.I hope they will be removed by community court.I provided eBay suffient proof to prove that they were delivered also waiting for ebay judgement regarding the matter.
He operates with multiple ids I dont understand why ebay allows him to do that as he bought two items with different ids on same day to pay for two diffrent items.eBay should take some action against this fake buyers who operates from multiple ids.
Vishal
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
One very senior and respected seller once told me a policy of eBay which has been framed for such instances.

You cannot send purchases done under different paisapay IDs in a same courier together in a same courier.

He also told me that entering same tracking number for different ids can bring policy violation notices eventually.

I am not very sure, but this policy I think has been made to counter such instaces of fraud from buyer's side.
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

The entire system is based on trust and there is no way such issues can be resolved.
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

mobilesstores
Community Member
Beware.

He purchased 7 sunglasses from me and built trust. Then all of a sudden he claimed INR for 2 pieces. I disputed the case for a month on Ebay and won it in my favour since i had the proof.

However I request ebay to block this person as he is trying to misuse the system and unnecessarily create problems for others.

Thanks,
Mobilesstores
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

I am not the only one who has been cheated by him.Mobilestores & Vishalsunil also suffered the same from him.He is keep on making new ids & tries to cheat.eBay what you want more to know here 3 sellers have been suffered the same.
If he was not intentionally cheated why he placed 2 orders to me on same day with different ids & asked me ship them together?
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Great news guys today I got my released as eBay favoured me in the INR case filed by the buyer as I provided sufficient proof of delivery for both items.
Hope the same result for you.

Vishal
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ real.phoenix

I wonder how "U" r saying this is unavoidable??

eBay can figure out how many different ids a seller is having by- ip address, mac address, credit card used for paying bills and a lot of other things.

Its 100% possible if the buyer is using a single system his all ids can be suspended at a same time , also he can be banned for ever as he cannot everytime use different cards for making payment..
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Today I also sent proof of dispatch & delivery to eBay.
Message 10 of 17
latest reply