cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer George John Received The Item & Claiming Fot Item Not Received

All Dear Fellow Buyers & Sellers,
Buyer George John Bought a set of two sunglasses & a set of four sunglasses through different ID's.But shipping address was mention in both transactions was same & he asked me to ship all 6 sunglasses together.So I did that it was shipped on 4th may through GATI courier & delivered on 7th may to his place cochin tracking no. 568924435.anyone can track it on www.gati.com & see its delivered on 7th may.He claimed item not received case for set of 4 sunglasses & in the mean time I asked to confirm item receipt & leave feedback but never replied.
Today I received a call from eBay asking me buyer has complaint that he only received set of 2 sunglasses & other 4 were not received.How is this possible he only received 2 sunglases those were sold in 1 item all other were not delivered even though all 6 sunglasses were put in same package how it is possible that he received the 2 that were sold in 1 transaction.If he received only 2 sunglasses he must have contacted me after delivery or within 10 days delivery time of eBay but he never contacted me.
eBay wants a proof that I sent six sunglasses together so I told them I will send them receipt of Gati courier which will show the weight of package it is obvious that weight of two sunglasses will be very less & weight of 6 will be much heavy than.It is kept by my accountant so I will get it back by tomorrow & send it to eBay & here also.
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

From today the case is on in community court.I hope that it will favoured in my side & those two unfair negative feedbacks will be removed which just ruined my buisness on eBay beacuse of this buyer.
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

If sufficient proof is there, the buyer can be prosecuted by criminal charges/IPC420.
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Thanks to all jury members & other community members.Both negatives have been withdrawn from feedback profile.
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
Lets all sellers unite to voe such guys out of ebay.

Just create a list of buyers to block and block them.
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Superb you got both your feedbacks removed.
You can not block this buyer as he keeps on using new ids to make purchases.
Its been around a week since I provided eBay Proof of Dispatch & Delivery still waiting for result.eBay didn,t called me till now.Hoping for the best.
Message 15 of 17
latest reply

Thanks to eBay Team,Paisapay team,All Fellow Sellers & Buyers.Today eBay rejected refund request of the buyer after evaluating all sufficient proofs provided by me.Thanks to everyone once again.

Kind Regards
optical Storm
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Cheers!
Message 17 of 17
latest reply