cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlueDart didn't pick up items for shipment and shipping deadline has passed..what to do..?

I have 9 items where refund process has been initiated by the system as BlueDart did not pick the items for shipment due to which deadline has passed. This is the worst thing I have ever found in eBay India. My Powership was activated just few days back and as of now  transactions were assigned to BlueDart for shipping by eBay. I had already contacted the Powership team and customer support team in time. But, I didn't get any assistance from them.

Also I contacted BlueDart, but they said eBay had to first book the shipment for me. Even the customer support in the Powership team was not upto the mark. He always said, "Don't worry Sir..Don't worry Sir"...But now I am more than a worried man...Before I enrolled Powership, I used to ship within hours in  95% of the transactions. eBay India does not think of the Sellers, specially the new ones. I am very much concerned about my DSR rating.

I need a very quick investigation....in case there is any loss on this, eBay or BlueDart has to compensate me...I want to be a true entrepreneur and kept my trust in eBay, but seems losing day by day...

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

BlueDart didn't pick up items for shipment and shipping deadline has passed..what to do..?

And after all this ebay powership team will send you a shameless email saying that "you will not be covered under fastship discount because you have not shipped fast enough".

I feel very strongly that ebay is in collaboration with the shipping companies not to pick up immediately so that they do not have to pay the fastship discount to sellers.

What else can be the reason for having such a stupid rule in place of not giving fastship discount when ebay cannot ensure that pickup happens 100% on the day.

Why not give fastship discount to sellers when they mark RTS then we will see what happens, does ebay have the guts to ask the courier agents why pickup was not done even after RTS ??????.

This is one more avenue opened by ebay in the guise of helping sellers wherein ebay makes more money by cheating sellers.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

eBay has treated me very unfairly. Whatever fault they have, they don't think as faults. I have only 4 claims from buyers out of which only 1 was valid. Because of this, they have restricted my account. eBay does not arrange timely pick up for the items already marked "Ready to ship" and because of this buyers start inquiring me why it's late. 

I want to file a case against eBay if they still treat me unfairly....

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

dgeo8779
Community Member
Yes...I Even have mutiple complaints about Blue Dart...I wonder why Ebay does not take any responsiblity about Blue Dart as they must be corporate Client for them..There should be a will in the Management to help the customer from these issues related to Blue Dart..I would suggest keep away from Ebay unless they show some spine to support the customer in the concerns with BlueDart.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

My perception at the first moment was 100% fault of BlueDart. But, when I inquired the procedure of shipping through Powership, I came to know the fault is 100% for eBay. I don't mean here that BlueDart is not at fault. They are. As you know they are all snails.

When a seller marks the item, "Ready to ship" it does not directly notify the Courier companies. eBay Powership team use to run a report everyday for all the "Ready to Ship" items and the Courier Company assigned. As per this report, Powership team has to book the shipment for the items which are marked "Ready to Ship" to the particular Courier Company. It's eBay who is intentionally hurting the emotions of the sellers by booking the shipping very late even after SHIPPING DEADLINE AND INITIATING REFUND PROCESS and NOT TO AVAIL FAST SHIP DISCOUNT...if the buyer does not receive the item in time, what kind of feedfack he/she will give. Imagine...eBay becomes the WORST e-commerce site in terms of service.

This is the time all the Sellers join hands together and file a case against eBay. I am ready to do that and also I am ready to challenge their ego one day by establishing a competitor for Indian market.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

Correct but some times its LSP fault. (Fast Shipping is defferent from pickup matter)

my two products pickup ("FedEx Courier" is pending from last 5 days (even i get the Token ID via SMS) and finally one of them currently in auto refunding just for pickup dead line is over.

So tell me who is responsible for that. LSP or eBay.?

PaisaPay ID: 35119272733 
auto refund is generated

PaisaPay ID: 35137182358
Today is last pickup dead line date

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Yes...you are right in your case Courier Company is at fault..But in my case, it is eBay as of now as they are not arranging the shipping still...I have 30+ items to be shipped through Blue Dart...they are lying packed in a corner of room...I want to mail to CEO eBay India, but I don't have his email id.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

have you received any SMS like this "Hi Member, We wish to confirm that your pickup has been registered by Bluedart with token12345."

If not then PowerShip team didn't sent any data to bluedart regarding pickups.

plz confirm its ur first PowerShip pickup..?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

I have not received any SMS for token number for the shipment. Yes this is my first Powership pick up by BlueDart. However, Fedex and Aramex have already picked up. I marked "Ready to Ship" for one item yesterday night and Fexdex guy came today and picked up the item.

This is what I expect from BlueDart as well.

Thanks

Message 10 of 12
latest reply