cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BlueDart didn't pick up items for shipment and shipping deadline has passed..what to do..?

I have 9 items where refund process has been initiated by the system as BlueDart did not pick the items for shipment due to which deadline has passed. This is the worst thing I have ever found in eBay India. My Powership was activated just few days back and as of now  transactions were assigned to BlueDart for shipping by eBay. I had already contacted the Powership team and customer support team in time. But, I didn't get any assistance from them.

Also I contacted BlueDart, but they said eBay had to first book the shipment for me. Even the customer support in the Powership team was not upto the mark. He always said, "Don't worry Sir..Don't worry Sir"...But now I am more than a worried man...Before I enrolled Powership, I used to ship within hours in  95% of the transactions. eBay India does not think of the Sellers, specially the new ones. I am very much concerned about my DSR rating.

I need a very quick investigation....in case there is any loss on this, eBay or BlueDart has to compensate me...I want to be a true entrepreneur and kept my trust in eBay, but seems losing day by day...

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: BlueDart didn't pick up items for shipment and shipping deadline has passed..what to do..?

Hi,

Hmm don't know why we facing this problem, I'm in same situation but my courier is FedEx.Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Re: BlueDart didn't pick up items for shipment and shipping deadline has passed..what to do..?

hi

samse thing is happening with me in these days.

i am waiting for bluedart courier boy .very poor services

Message 12 of 12
latest reply