Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Differ product

Dear sir my PaisaPay ID: 41529496811Claim ID: 1612835. I received different product for this order. It is not satisfied for this amount. Please accept my return and refund immediately. I expect your reply. Thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BlueDart didn't pick up items for shipment and shipping deadline has passed..what to do..?

I have 9 items where refund process has been initiated by the system as BlueDart did not pick the items for shipment due to which deadline has passed. This is the worst thing I have ever found in eBay India. My Powership was activated just few days b...

money refund

Hello , I paid for a samsung duos camera lens costing Rs 299 including shipping costs, i Applied using a HDFC credit card but aftr payment my money got deducted from my bank but i didnot get any confirmation receipt.please help.

Refund against Claim ID

My claim ID is 1604980, more than 18 days have been passed , but I haven't received the package and my money , will you please provide me the status of my claim? Thanks! Niraj Gupta

please help me with my issue

i bought 4 gb ddr3 ram for my laptop (PaisaPay ID 41586865510) which is not working after i installed it in my laptop.. the page says it is covered under ebay guarantee (return and replacement) . but the claim was rejected on the ground that it is no...

buying page.jpg

Refund not received

Paisapay ID 41147933329. refund was approved on 26th Dec 2015. I have not received it till date. Customer service tells me it has been escalated internally two times already. Still there is no resolution. Isnt this pathetic?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Consume Court

I am purchase iPhone 4s 32gb that phone will be shaft we're problems phone not on ime number I'll deferent and that phone I'll 16gb not 32gb eBay persons not responding I'll go to consumer court phone value is 13645 Rs item I'd.. 111816626543, my con...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wildcraft bag

Remarks: The item which I have received is different in colour as shown in pictures and chain is damaged or not working. I am not satisfy with your product Replace it as soon as possible??

mobile auxus prime8000

I have purchased auxus prime 8000 .the phone cost me 14999 .but with 5 days phone is open I have try complained many time but nobody is answering .I don't know what to do