cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Been 2 months and did not receive the Monsoon offer gift

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
I have been a buyer/seller on ebay right from Baazee days (2005) and I have never seen such inefficiency from Ebay.

I purchased an item (Refer Paisapay id.25358715076) and chose to receive an Airtel DTH connection as a monsoon offer gift. I got a call from 2 representatives in the beginning of this month and both of them gave me a customer id.(3002377159)

So I called up Airtel to schedule installation, now what happened is they gave me a shock stating that this customer id has already been allotted to someone else.

I called Airtel customer care 5 times in a week thinking it would have been a mistake. But all the representatives gave me the same answer that the customer id given to me is already being used by somebody

It has been more than 2 months and more than 10 calls to ebay customer care and each time the EBAY customer representatives say they will escalate this and that to this team and that team and now I do not know about my future buying/selling on ebay.

I also dont know if I will receive my SO-CALLED gift.

Why doesnt ebay realise the value of a customer? Why is the customer care of EBAY so inefficient that they cannot even understand what I speak in English?

I am going to blog this whole thing down and make everyone realise the truth about EBAY if I don't get my gift as soon as possible.

Sapana/Indraneel I suggest you to intervene and do the needful for me please!

Request you to let some EFFICIENT CUSTOMER CARE REP and not some rookie to kindly call me with regard to resolving this issue.

Regards
Suresh Govindarajulu
Message 1 of 54
latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Mr.Bhushan a.k.a Jack's complete lack of surprise!

Another wannabe in the making!! I never asked for any help from another ebayer, all I wanted was to make everyone aware and catch the eye of some efficient ebay representative and I did!

I wonder where smarta$$es like you or real phoenix come in here! Hey just a personal question, why do some guys like you wait to get whacked? Is it a nice hobby buddy?

Ohh you're looking for a moderator is it?? Hahaha when there are no one to even answer customer concerns here, high hopes in looking for a moderator! Good luck in finding one, hopefully you'll find one in 10 years time!

Yeah good you received each and every gift from EBAY, I am overjoyed for you, now beat it!
Message 51 of 54
latest reply

suresh_govindarajulu
Community Member
Vipul,

Thanks for your concern my friend, after all the fight I put across here I got justice and my gift!
Message 52 of 54
latest reply

rotflmao....some people don't know sarcasm even if it hits them head-on! why am i not surprised though, i wonder...maybe its my sig!!

btw, you proved my point. thank you! -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 53 of 54
latest reply

Ebay simply lies to customers about these Diwali gifts. They fraudulently offer gifts and then never send the gift. The support staff are simply instructed to wear out the customer. They simply said that a gift will be sent enter the code. There was no place to enter the code so i sent them a message immediately on purchase. There was no statement saying that the buyer will forfeit the gift if he does not enter the code during payment. There was no acceptance of the conditions of the sale. The product is not even worth the price without the gift. This is outright fraud. Those who have been hurt by this scam perpetrated by Ebay kindly contact me. I am a journalist and plan to expose these people with sufficient documented proof of their frudulent practices and even take them to court. Please send me details if u have been scammed by their promises of free gifts

Santosh
uncannybal@hotmail.com
Message 54 of 54
latest reply