cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bad Customer Service by sn.services for web Hosting

missindiajain
Community Member
Hi,

ebay services... could you provide me some help. I am a regular customer of ebay & used to purchase so many things online but if sellers will cheat me like this then it will be really very difficult to trust ebay.

I have taken unlimited web hosting from sn.service in October and they promised to provide assistance & services.

Created my account & started accessing Cpanel provided to me. 2-3 days i created the setup.

After few days my FTP got blocked. Everytime I used to connect to FTP with the given details, it says 421 Service not available.

For last 1 month I am following sn.services & Mr. Niyad from sn.service but they are not replying to my mails & calls.

I took the space and everything keeping a lot of things in mind regarding my sites but because of all this I am not able to do anything. I suffered a lot coz of all this.

Can anybody help me out... what do I do...
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

give transaction details, item nos etc,.....
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

missindiajain
Community Member
I purchased Item: Lifetime Multi Domain Unlimited Linux web hosting
Item ID: 270636967384

reply from Ebay was:
Seller has shipped your order (PaisaPay ID 27724686064)

Dear missindiajain,
Seller sn.services has shipped item (Lifetime Multi Domain Unlimited Linux web hosting) on 21-Oct-10. The shipping details are:
Track this item

* Courier name: Via E-Mail
* Airway bill details: Hosting Details sent via contact buyer on ebay.in
* Remarks: We asked for the details from buyer. Awaiting buyer's reply

The seller is required to ensure the item reaches you by 31-Oct-10.
Please confirm the receipt of this item through My PaisaPay once it has been delivered to you. Your payments are protected by PaisaPay. You can request a refund of your payment if the seller does not deliver the item by 31-Oct-10. Learn more about PaisaPay protection.
If you have questions about this transaction, please contact PaisaPay customer support.
Learn how to track your shipping online

Thank you,
PaisaPay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply