cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.

rajib0265rajib
Community Member
Dear Sir/Madam,
Blue Dart Courier are a worst Service in India. BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE. They will not deliver our consignment after arrival for 7-8 days. - They will not even call me that my consignment has come - when I worry and call then they will answer like 1.Your address out of our Agartala every area or 2.Our person came but could not locate your address. 3.We have not enough staff today to deliver your parcel and like this stereotype answers... - even it is very difficult to call the service center, because they will never pick up your phone . After trying for hours they will not pick your phone. - Ultimately you have to go to the center and collect your parcel. Blue dart is the worst service provider company I have ever seen.. they are totally shameless people.. never send or ask to send any parcel to blue dart if you want reach your consignment on time...
Please send you this Msg and I also send all- on line sopping center --- BLUE DART COURIER - BIG NAME BUT VERY POOR SERVICE.............
Thankful......
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

100% true Sir
I will give negative feed backs if the seller use this courier service - VERY UGLY SERVICE in THRISSUR-KERALA
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Next time when you shop, Tell the seller that please do not ship the item using bluedart,so that the seller can arrange another courier for you
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

zoomin2012
Community Member
I love Ebay simply because if the product shipped is a damaged one..there is either a prompt refund or a replacement. Also the Call Centre Staff is very polite nd courteous..
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

Some sellers are offering free shipment and using this dirty Blue dart. It's not big a concern for me to spend 60 or 100 extra for shipment when I purchase an item of thousands. why the sellers offering free and using this dirty Blue dart? there should be an option to choose courier service also
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Hello,

I have recently order some books through ebay. The seller have shipped it by Bluedart on same day.

At night, around 8PM , a kid age around 10- 12 years, came to my home with parcel and throw it to my garden, and shouted "Sir you have parcel from Bluedart, kindly signed on the paper". I was totally shocked that how can bluedart hire small kids to deliver the parcel???
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

@ royalshopperz
I think, it's the responsibility of a seller to ensure the item delivery. I don't want to research about any courier service. I shared my own experience. I've many reasons and proofs to say it. And as it's an online service, the seller should serve in a better way. I've the full right to give negative or positive feedbacks as per my experience. No advices needed. you have the right to deal with any service, at the same time I've the right to react in my own way. Not wish to argue with any disguised spoke man.
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

@mainaakam, of course you have the full right to give your feedbacks. But no one in this world gives you the right to behave such arrogantly and stupidly with anyone whether he is a seller or any third person. You are yourself threatening seller in your comment "I will give negative feed backs if the seller use this courier service - VERY UGLY SERVICE in THRISSUR-KERALA ".

We sellers are not able to read the buyers mind. If any courier service is pathetic in your area then you need to inform the seller and not make some foolish comments like that when you are giving a feedback. At least be a little supportive to us as a human being 🙂
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

@ royalshopperz
I've already said that I've my own reasons. you don't know what all happened between me and the seller. Don't jump in to the conclusion. you may eagerly attempting to support BLUE DART. But for me, it's an ugly worst service. I've communicated the matter with seller and courier officials. I hope they could understand the situations. But why are you try to defend for nothing?! what's your problem?! I will react and share what I want to. Okay? hope, you understand
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Hi, i have placed an order in puma@official website my shipment is supposed to come to my home town i have been waiting since 10 days i dint get any information from blue dart about my order after that i have caled them and they where like simply saying we won't deliver to your place and talking very rashly except blue dart every one is coming here like fedex , dtdc they didn't even inform us atleast through the phone when it reaches to the nearest blue dart service area so that we can go and collect it , but they did'nt inform us and they have sent my courier again to the same place , it happend twice seriously i beg you guyz don't ever use blue dart a worst and poor courier service
Message 10 of 23
latest reply