cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Attn# Seemaji - Ganesh Promotion Gift - no response from cust care

Being a seller previously, I simply trusted ebay and didnt give much weightage to complaints on delay in promo gifts by other ebayers. But ebay proved me wrong. Worst service and commitment levels by ebay with regard to promotional gifts. Till now, no communication about my free gift nor any mails to cust care being responded. Hope atleast here, I will get some answer. Why are you repeatedly failing to honor promotional gifts?

PaisaPay ID 32238585959
Order Date Sep 28
45 days already over
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

I too didn't get the gift yet. please update me as well...

Paisa pay ID: 32228157657

Item ID:170765573522

Gift Selected: 8GB Sandisk Pen Drive

Coupon Used: PGANESHA01
Message 11 of 25
latest reply

Still no response. I am bad need of the product that I am supposed to get and dont want purchase it when i am already gettign as a gift. HOPE SOMEONE IN EBAY IS ATLEST READING THE COMMUNITY BOARDS and these are not just for name sake! DO REPLY..

I am home only on weekends and dont want to miss any courier. So please ship fast and provide me the docket number
Message 12 of 25
latest reply

Still no response??????????????????????????????????

Wrote to ANIL SHENOY - hope I will get a response atleast fromt here.
Message 13 of 25
latest reply

Hi,
I received my gift fujifilm camera yesterday by blue dart courier service but I am yet to receive my 32GB pen drive gift
Message 14 of 25
latest reply

Dear pmoh2598,

Online tracking on Bluedart website shows that your gift has been delivered to you. I am sure that you've liked it! ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 15 of 25
latest reply

Dear fundealsin,

Kindly confirm if you received your gift as online tracking shows that it is successfully delivered to your address registered with us.
Message 16 of 25
latest reply

Is ebay intentionally choosing to ignore my queries?
No update regarding my free gift nor any mails? When contacted support, was promised an assured callback within 48 hours and 96 hours, no call till now????

What is ebay up to????
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

Just ordered a laptop for 35k.
I continue to be loyal to ebay but the same is not shown from ebay. No response or no phone calls to my Ganesha Chathurthi Gift. What is ebay doing here, I really cant understand. May be I will have to shift from ebay for my online needs. Definitely not being treated as a valued customer and thoroughly disappointed.
Message 18 of 25
latest reply

Seema, you told me you'd check and let me know on 27-11-12. But it is going to be a month now. and total of 90 days...

please update me. I'm waiting for your response.

My paisapay ID: 32228157657

Thank you.
Message 19 of 25
latest reply

Hi,
I received my gift fujifilm camera On 6th Dec by blue dart courier service but I am yet to receive my 32GB pen drive gift. Pls Let me know the status.
Message 20 of 25
latest reply