cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shopping experience of a customer who shopped first time from ebay.

1kumarravi1
Community Member
Hi i am kumar ravi

why i am writing here the feedback you will know very soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ After reading this ๐Ÿ™‚ so keep reading.

i was getting so many discount coupon numbers by ebay (like use this coupon and save 200 rs or 100 rs etc so i decided to try the shopping service). It wasn't my first time online shopping but first time on ebay.

because i was just checking the service i purchased a cheap product of 225 on which i used a coupon and got a discount of 100 rs.
Then my purchase became 225 - 100 = 125 rs.I was quite happy ๐Ÿ™‚

Product was Original Awei In Ear 3.5mm Jack Earphone Headphone for MP3 MP4 Mobile Ipod White"

seller was => ubergadgets

After two days i got a mail that seller have shipped my item and got tracking link of the product.
i kept tracking the product for two days and after two days i got the reply from blue dart curior service that shipment is out of delivery area ( i checked my pincode on their website on which they said they can deliver my pin code is 201206 you can also check if you want ๐Ÿ™‚ )

i contacted the curior service of my area they said me to collect the curior from their office which was 15 km far from my residence i decided to collect the earphone and went there by my wehical (15km going 15km returning = 30 km means 50rs after collecting i found that product was broken and sound is coming from only one side i felt very disappointed.
I tryed to contact the seller via cell phone no one answered my call. Then i sent them a mail regarding the product via ebay msg they replied that send the product back we will replace the product.
Then i said " Sending the product with curior will cost me
100rs. seller said send from speed post which will cost you only 40rs"
I said "OK"
So i sent the product back via curior for replacement.
total cost = 50rs traveling + 40rs curior = 90rs

Then i mailed the speed post number to the seller.

two days later i got a email from ebay that since you haven't confirmed the reeving of your product we are assuming that you have received the product.

I opened the ebay id and gave a complain about the product and mentioned the problem.

again two days later an ebay executive called me and said " Sir we have registered your complain and one of our sales team executive will contact you very soon"
Again no one contacted ๐Ÿ™‚

Next day i got a email from ebay.in that we have refunded your money ( still i don't know refund money is 125 or 225 because i used a discount coupon and what about my extra expense 90rs ๐Ÿ™‚ )

so i was very disappointed and i leaved a negative feedback about the supplier.

NOW within 1 hour i got a phone call from the supplier who said "sir we have shipped the item which you can receive i will give you the docket number and have also refunded the money now will you please remove the negative comment"

I said "ok in such case give me the docket (shipment) number i will remove the comment "

He said "sir remove the comment i will give you the number
just in five minute my computer is to busy and i have to search for it"

I said " No problem and i removed the negative comment as explained by the seller"

Now after 5 minute " No call"

15 minute " No call"

35 Minute " No call"

i called them back he picked up the phone after two rings
" i said give me the shipment number "

He said " i will call you in five minute sir "

I am still waiting for his call. . . . . .

i checked my ebay account but sadly there is no option to undo that comment removal request ๐Ÿ˜ž That's why i am writing here ๐Ÿ˜ž

believe me i have used so many online shopping sites like watchkart flipkart etc but this is the worst experience i have ever faced. .

SO FRIENDS BEWARE FROM THIS SERVICE OR SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK ๐Ÿ™‚ HAPPY SHOPPING ๐Ÿ™‚

THANK GOD I HAVEN'T INVESTED THOUSANDS

REGARDS

KUMAR RAVI

( A HAPPY EBAY.IN CUSTOMER )
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

spl_ind
Community Member
eBay does not work the way other websites do. Here everything depends on the seller to whom you are placing your order.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

pradeepngnair
Community Member
Yesterday i posted about this seller where i bought for 25K,
He never takes your calls, replies to your messages or responds to your emails.

Funny thing is Ebay deleted this post today..

Spread the word...
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

pradeepngnair
Community Member
Sadly Ebay is on a wrong track, but the consumers today are more informed, do their due diligence and if still gets cheated, there is no dearth of avenue in spreading the word online

Let me remind you the words of Gandhiji- Customer is King..As far as he is genuine, please preach this
Message 4 of 4
latest reply