cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appriciate and Salute to ( 2 ) Most Sincere eBay Pinks

niceshop4u
Community Member
Dear eBay Pinks and Other Members,

I would like to say “Thank You from My Heart” to 2 of eBay employee, for their hard work, dedication of their personal time, visions, and skills of solving cases.

I Thanks to Mr. Navin Mistry and Mr. Zubin Bharucha for their Fantastic Job. I left my all hopes of my business on eBay due to high disputes with buyers, but their efforts, time and dedication for my business and my ID was tremendous. My ID got restored after 11 Months. Even I don’t have Words to describe, Thank You for believing and your full support. They both have sincere and serious abilities of taking care of High Volume Power Sellers and their issues. I really appreciate it.

For Navin and Zubin, here is my heart prayer:

May you always have work for your hands to do
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you
and may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

For Mr. Navin,

“"Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt to offer a solution everybody can understand."

Thank you for helping in our disputes and eBay ID, cause of only your hard work and updating system, we got result, also your friendly voice on the phones, awesome coffee and helping us with so many tasks, definitely contributed to our success. With your leadership abilities, I will continue to improve and enjoy even more successes in the near future. You should know that your contribution to the NiceShop4u is felt and recognized. And also I want to say thank you very much for such warm hospitality that you showed me during my visit this past weekend. The only thing better is your continued friendship through all these years, Thank you for helping me to prove that I am honest and reputed seller on eBay.

For Mr. Zubin,

“There are many qualities that make a great leader. But having strong beliefs, being able to stick with them through popular and unpopular times, is the most important characteristic of a great leader.”

Thank you for doing an excellent job leading your contribution to restoring NiceShop4u, Your vision made significant improvements on my business after 1 week of my restored account, after such a long time also and your creative solutions surely added to its success. Thank you for good work, and good updates. Generally I saw that, most of account managers will not give any supports during suspensions or disputes which are more then 2 months, but Mr. Zubin is an optional, and he will be. I will never forget his support during all these days. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.

I also like to say thanks to Mr. Raj Shekhar for his job as well. He was having full of BED rest, still he gave me his support for delivering messages. I appreciate his all sincerity and work what he done.

And also like to say, As far as we have supporter like Navin Mistry, Zubin Bharucha, & Mr. Raj Shekhar, eBay and Sellers will rock in India.

The world's a better place,
Because of folk like you,
Who take the time to do nice things?
The way you always do.

Thank you so much,

Kind Regards,
Chinmay
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

jaipur_mart
Community Member
HATZZ OFF ....:-)

Regards

Ram krishan
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Congrats Chinmay 🙂 and to the eBay India team. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

pastiwala
Community Member
Thank You 🙂
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

pastiwala
Community Member
ohh sorry ..... who is chinmay ? and what is that ?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Good work
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi,
My all time favourite is Sapana.
But I am also a fan of Jinesh Joshi.
Thanx,
Truly,