Community Board

anwarazad
Community Member
I wonder when we Indians would get an ebay community board as visual and cheerful as ebay.com. Just paid a visit to their community board, and its so much more helpful and organized. All the topics are categorized and the members follow the categorization as is. The complaint posts (which seems to be the favorite section around here) are separate from the helpful and fun topics. I really hope ebay India would have something similar or better here (IA). ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Community Board

anwarazad
Community Member
I guess it starts with some participation from the community too.. Where is everyone????:|
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

anwarazad
Community Member
Kind of weird!!! Considering the international community thinks of Indians, as being the most friendly and warm hearted people around... Very Wierd!!
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

I feel more at home in my home site Ebay India,though I am a TRS at US. All members are equal in ebay at any site. Nothing very special about indians or members of any other sites. We are all brothers and sisters.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

anwarazad
Community Member
@amitava123gems I was referring to the website design, rather than the people, or members ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi anwarazad,

You are right on most counts:
1. The interface of eBay US Community Boards are quite cool
2. There are not enough members participating in Community Boards in India.
3. Indians are indeed one of the most warm hearted people and love to chat ๐Ÿ™‚

Since the usage of Community Boards in India is low, the incentive to invest in improving interface is also low. Having said that, I have noted your feedabck and will see if we can do anything to improve the interface without having to spend a lot of money over it.

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi amitava123gems,

Congratulations on becoming a eTRS seller! This is quite cool. Being an eTRS will give your items a lot more visibility and will help you sell more.

Keep Listing!

Regards,
Sapana
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

anwarazad
Community Member
@Sapana: Thanks for the reply.. and thanks for the insight...
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Community Board

Hi Sapana,
You inspired me.
Thank you for everything.
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 9
latest reply