Any news about PaisaPay changes ?

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Any news about changes in PaisaPay delivery schedule ? Mr. Mehra had said in the chat that they are likely to do something.

Due to the 21 days international delivery schedule I am unable to list anything. Hope some positive changes will be enacted soon. Hope everybody still remembers about these problems. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Swarup,
If this state goes on, I shall stop international shipping from eBay India. They must come out straight about their ridiculous figure of 21 days fast and act positive.
Hope God gives them a clear vision. How could they be so dogmatic?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Another chargeback from a fraud. Sounds similar to the case of kaya_jewels. Hope someone from ebay will consider such matters as serious as sellers are loosing money.

Now there is no way to put -ve FB for buyers in such fraud cases. So first of all such complains must accompany the name of the buyers so that we can be aware of the same. Next, ebay must come out with an option to allow the sellers to put -ve FB at least for such fraud cases. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Swarup (emailswarup),

We have an update on the key points that were discussed during Rajanโ€™s Open House earlier last month.

We would encourage all our sellers to visit this announcement to read the update.

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes I agree with Swarupji, We sellers do not have any protection whatsoever!!!

Also please post the buyer id ,So that all sellers at least can block the buyer from bidding on items.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi Swarup,
PayPal gives bonus in real money. Indraneel does soothsaying for eBay India. Give us something real which we can touch and feel. You have taken away my PS. You are not giving me ER. You are forgetting to increase shipping time to international buyers.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 7
latest reply