An appeal to Mr Country Manager

ga.jewels
Community Member
Hello Mr Murthy,

I have a some billing problem and been trying to get it solved for the last 3 months. But in vain.

I was subscribed to a ebay.com shop, because of which i am not used to get the reduced fee benefit on ebay.in. So I spoke to Nisha Singh about this. She told me that i need to email her at the end of billing cycle to get the credit done manually. So I listed around 1000 items with in a month after her assurance and I emailed her at the end of billing cycle. I followed with her for atleast one month but nothing happened. Then I contacted Tanya Chhatwal to get the credit done. Again I followed with her but nothing happened. Two months have been passed and next billing cycle also ended. Then I contacted Mr Jinesh Joshi to get things done. I even sent him a threatening email that I will unlist all my items from ebay.in. I did also. Somehow I got partial credit (just 25%) in billing. I again contacted these guys to get the full credit. Three months have gone. I am just emailing, emailing and emailing, and now situation has come where no body even bothers to reply emails or telephone calls. I am so frustrated after three months that i feel like leaving ebay permanently. I do not understand whom to contact after all these people. Please dont tell me to call at customer care. Only good for nothing reps are there. There only reply is " Our billing department will call you back " and this call never comes. You are a country head so I thought may be can check upon the ebay system ? CAN YOU ?

I do not understand why no body bothers about sellers. Why ebay only think about buyers ? Why isn't there any one for sellers ? I am sure there are many more sellers who are highly dissatisfied with your ebay system. If situation remains, I am sure there will be a huge exodus of sellers from ebay. In fact i have started exploring other business opportunities than ebay.

I hoping that perhaps you can do something to retain our trust on ebay.

Best Regards
Gaurav Aggarwal
For GA.jewels
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ga.jewels
Community Member
I would appeal to all those sellers, who are not satisfied with ebay's attitude towards sellers, to post their replies here to make ebay listen to our problems.
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

kasturipavan79
Community Member
Dear Sir,

This is an appeal, sellers are miss using the ebay site.... where they are posting low price items and they are not allowing to them buy through ebay and asking us to pay out from outside.... once they get it they will dis appear...people will sure pay this.... because they have trust in the ebay and will make the payment.... here ebay has got reputation in the market... which is getting spoiled by this son of bitches..... my humble request you people look into this matter and try to save the deceased people...
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

ram-e-shopper
Community Member
The way you've used "son of *&^%#@%" and "my humble request" so close to each other is amusing. Humble people don't bad-mouth others. Moreover, your message hardly makes any sense other than conveying your hatred for sellers.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

nitin.04
Community Member
Kind attn. Mr. Muralikrishnan B / Rajan Mehra
This letter is to thank you and Ebay to make me feel terribly bad, cheated and left with so much anger which cannot even be expressed by words.
Why do I pay for your policy, something which I was kept in dark and suddenly you deduct Rs 17000 from my a/c, my listing clearly stated the condition with no warranty/guarantee. Why has Ebay decided to give guarantee at 100% loss to me almost after a month? Without my consent
How a buyer claims โ€˜item not as described after using the product almost a monthโ€™
Why my account would be put on hold for non- payment of less than Rs 300/- in one week and no action over 6 months for Rs 17000/-
Mr. Mehra, I am not going to behave like an ordinary user, I will take this matter up against Ebay on all social networks, blogโ€™s, forum. I will send a detail disappointing letter to every media house in the country. I will make sure I reach out to the most influential people not only in India but around the globe.

Note: Telephonic representative โ€“ Chaitali karne (14-05-12)
Ebay user is โ€“ nitin.04
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Dear Gaurav,

We are waiting since 10 months & still counting, no use, ran from pillar to post, no use. Sellers are the most un cared neglected community of ebay community. Good to hear you received atleast 25% credit, we didnt receive a single paisa. At one time, we used to list 1000+ listing in all our ebay accounts, but have closed listings in all but 1 account & that to reduced listing nos to below 100. All the best.

Best Regards,
Rainbow Gems
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

ga.jewels
Community Member
OH MY GOD. I thought my problem is so big. People are there with bigger problems with longer time. I can't even think that ebay can do something like this with Rainbow Gems. I can understand Rainbow gems. I also used to list more than 2000+ items but i have unlisted all my items and i will not list also till these people listen ?

ARE YOU LISTENING MR COUNTRY MANAGER ?
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Hi All,

Please look into sellers' genuine problems please !!
Without sellers, what can we buy ?

The community can only grow if all concerned are happy & content.

I am not saying that unscrupulous sellers or buyers are to be spared... weed them out, so that ebay.in remains happy family of sellers & buyers.

Cjnayak73
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Hello Mr ga.jewels,

Your experience is absolutely 100% correct as I have also passed through this trauma two years back.

There is a system of Max Cap that is if any big seller list 1000's items, in a month, he will have to pay maximun Rs 1500/-. We have a big jewellery show-romm and were serious seller and dealt our online buyers just as show-room buyers.

We started listing in 1600+ items and Ebay told that first the listing fee will be charged and credit for excess listings will be given manually in next month. Here starts my horror picture. Next month, I received invoice but no credit. I started telling and writing and as usual, they said they are looking into the matter and will be solved. Don't Worry. Generally, we donot have habit of chasing daily. Again after 8-10 days, we wrote but same reply. In the process next month's listing fee was also accumulatedand we had to pay full fees so that our account is not disabled for non-payment.

All will be surprised, five months were passed in this way and we already paid several thousands rupees as listing fee on their assurances. At that time also Jinesh Joshi was there, and Navin Mistry was country Head and I used to talk to them almost regu;arly.

Just feel, what will be the mental situation, daily in the morning generally we keep our temper cool but this Ebay relation make me frustrated and angry person within myself. I told them, only ameteur and part-time time passer sellers will remain if you do like this.

At last, after giving warning to them, I ended all listings and just listing some items to make the ID live.

But the greatest gain is I am not seek and in peace. No phone, no communication with Repres.

I know, in Ebay, all are staffs, no owner, who cares, if any good seller do not list, what is there headache. They dam care for sellers. So it is better to search for alternative as we have done.

I have mentioned the 100% true story of mine and feel sorry for present state of affairs because we are associated since Baazee days.

Ashok agarwala
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

ga.jewels
Community Member
Thanks Cjnayak73 for supporting us. We need the support buyers community big time. Ebay listens buyers voice with bigger ears. Lets hope for the best.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply