Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ganesha Gift

More then 60 days still no ganesha gift for me. I think they will give me a gift next Ganesha Festival PaisaPay : 32164985213

urgent solution required..

There should be a policy or a protecting solution for sellers as well.. non contactable buyer with wrong details given like email id's & phone number. A seller need to contact some of them due to courier related issues.. but still some buyer leave a ...

Unethical practices at eBay

From my dealings & the interaction with eBay, I find that an unholy nexus is operating with the objective of misusing funds of innocent & gullible buyers by adopting the following strategy: -the items are listed by the sellers (supported by eBay) whi...

eBay India is destroying my business

I am a Power Seller since inception of eBay and Top Rated Seller (TRS) for US buyers. The items I list in eBay.in with International listing. Most of my buyers are US buyers. Due to my Top Rated Seller status, my listings used to show up higher when ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FALSE PROMISE BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE.

Hi, I have purchased a product from ebay, and got a product delivered which is not exactly what i ordered. I left a negative feedback on ebay web page and got a call from a ebay representative stating that, customer satisfaction is very important to ...

Ganesh Chaturthi Gift not received.....

Hi There, I had done shopping of 75,000+ during ganesh chaturthi promo period and i selected gift as HTC mobile and ebay promised to deliver with in 60 days .. I have waited and days has been passed ... I haven't received any information regarding th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NON DELIVARY OF PRODUCT

I HAVE ORDERED TWO PRODUCTS AND THE PAYMENT PROCESS HAS BEEN CLEARED ON 24TH NOVEMBER'2012. BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE PRODUCT AS MENTIONED BELOW. AND WHEREAS EBAY CLAIMS THAT IF WE DON'T RECEIVE THE PRODUCT WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS A...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An appeal to Mr Country Manager

Hello Mr Murthy, I have a some billing problem and been trying to get it solved for the last 3 months. But in vain. I was subscribed to a ebay.com shop, because of which i am not used to get the reduced fee benefit on ebay.in. So I spoke to Nisha Sin...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay or Goobay ??????

Ganesha Gift not received. I am continuously complaining about this no one from ebay responding. This is my final shopping in ebay will not shop[ again. My PAISA PAY ID: 32186457564

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay summer promotion gifts not received

During the summer promotion, I bought 2 items, though I claimed the gift of 32 gb memory card, I don't get the gift till now. please solve my problem Item : Brand New Original Sony Ericsson LIVE With WALKMAN Cost: Rs. 10300 Summer gift coupon:SUMMERP...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful