An appeal to Mr Country Manager

ga.jewels
Community Member
Hello Mr Murthy,

I have a some billing problem and been trying to get it solved for the last 3 months. But in vain.

I was subscribed to a ebay.com shop, because of which i am not used to get the reduced fee benefit on ebay.in. So I spoke to Nisha Singh about this. She told me that i need to email her at the end of billing cycle to get the credit done manually. So I listed around 1000 items with in a month after her assurance and I emailed her at the end of billing cycle. I followed with her for atleast one month but nothing happened. Then I contacted Tanya Chhatwal to get the credit done. Again I followed with her but nothing happened. Two months have been passed and next billing cycle also ended. Then I contacted Mr Jinesh Joshi to get things done. I even sent him a threatening email that I will unlist all my items from ebay.in. I did also. Somehow I got partial credit (just 25%) in billing. I again contacted these guys to get the full credit. Three months have gone. I am just emailing, emailing and emailing, and now situation has come where no body even bothers to reply emails or telephone calls. I am so frustrated after three months that i feel like leaving ebay permanently. I do not understand whom to contact after all these people. Please dont tell me to call at customer care. Only good for nothing reps are there. There only reply is " Our billing department will call you back " and this call never comes. You are a country head so I thought may be can check upon the ebay system ? CAN YOU ?

I do not understand why no body bothers about sellers. Why ebay only think about buyers ? Why isn't there any one for sellers ? I am sure there are many more sellers who are highly dissatisfied with your ebay system. If situation remains, I am sure there will be a huge exodus of sellers from ebay. In fact i have started exploring other business opportunities than ebay.

I hoping that perhaps you can do something to retain our trust on ebay.

Best Regards
Gaurav Aggarwal
For GA.jewels
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ga.jewels
Community Member
I can understand sitare jewels your frustration, if eBay is not listening to you, who is from Bazee times, then i am relatively new seller. I am not able to understand why eBay is having such an attitude towards seller.

I feel that even Country Manager is not capable of doing anything. We have not received any response from ebay as of yet which shows their " We dont care " attitude.

I think we need a more responsible Country Head to run ebay who cares about everybody.
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

I agree with ga.jewels. eBay India needs to work on its communication with sellers and look into sellers issues promptly. This is a weak point of eBay India.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Hi,

sad to know about your problem ga.jewels.

I have a peculiar problem with my a/c, if i select home page featured in my listing, it does not appear in home page featured section. This problem occurred only after i opened a shop. eBay team was unable to find out this, i have to tel them that this problem is bcoz of the shop. Then they said there is some technical issue with my shop and asked me to close my shop till they rectify the problem, i told them if i close the shop all my listings will end. But Mr.Abhijit(head of stores & features) assured me that nothing will happen to my listings, but after closing the shop all my listings got ended. Then i have to relist all my listings. It is nearly 3 months now, and still i could not able to open the store. For the initial one month, they gave me a compensation and i have received the credits in very few follow ups and i am completely satisfied with their compensation. After that they say they will give credits for the extra listing fee i am incurring without the store. I miss my store very badly, i hav to do cross promotions manually and need to change the links for the same every month, no seo, no good till cancelled listings. Its a shame that a big company like eBay could not rectify their technical issue and i am being an victim for their problem.

I have only one problem with eBay that i have mentioned above, other than i get very good support from eBay team. Special thanks to Mr.Ravisekhar(category head - lifestyle), his visit to our office recently was very informative and after his visit only we are listing in various categories and having good sales. We would also like to thank Roshan & Dipti.

Regards,

Pethachi
Sreelakshmi Traders
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
Yes i totally agree with this ! although being a new member i have had quite smaller problems than compared to the problems stated here.
But now i feel how could they able to tackle or respond bigger problems even not looking at smaller problems like not responding to e-mails or not helping a new seller in any forms on how to list or how to open a shop or how to sell internationally. i have e-mailed them couple of dozen times and never got a single response until now.
i learned my self watching some of the senior sellers their listings and started to list my listings.

I do think they should take special care for sellers equally as they did to buyers.IF NO SELLERS WHERE WILL THE BUYERS COME FROM AND BUY FOR!!??
EBAY SHOULD KNOW THIS !! I GUESS!!
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

saurabhmishraiitg
Community Member
I have made 2 purchases totalling 40 thousand and everytime i try the link for redeeming my diwali gift, it throws up screen that i am not eligible for this promotion .
My item id's are

I have already sent out multiple mails to Customer support but no reply for any of them. I am not sure what ebay is intending with this unprofessional attitude.
Kindly if some customer service representative is reading this post, assist with the problem.
Message 15 of 15
latest reply