A probable fraud i.command

rahulsinghs
Community Member
I recently bought an MP3 player, Creative MuVo V200, which i.command was selling for 1800 (Eighteen Hundred), although the same configuration player was being sold at around 7000, by other sellers. I thought that this is the best deal I could get and made the purchase and paid through PaisaPay.

It's just been 4 days since I made the payment, but I have a feeling that something is not right, I got the sellers contact details from eBay, but I just got the phone number, which apparently is out of service currently. I cannot formally lodge a complaint with eBay, because per their policy, I must wait atleast 10 days, before making a complaint. But I am dead sure that this seller is a cheat and has no intention of selling.

Can somebody at eBay help me, I've gone through the policy and apparently any amount below 10,000 is covered by eBay under buyer protection. But I would want eBay to stop the PaisaPay payment to the seller, and refund the same to me.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

snrama
Community Member
Dear rahulsinghs,

Most sellers take 7-15 days and even 20 days for the delivery.

Due to holidays for courier service on Saturday (Makar Sankranti / Pongal) and Sunday, your product may get delayed.

So please wait for 10-15 days and contact the seller by email. Some don't update the phone numbers regularly.

If you don't receive your product after 15 days, file a dispute at eBay.

Hope you will get the product soon and the transaction would be smooth. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

rahulsinghs
Community Member
Actually the item posting said, two days from receipt of payment, which is why I was getting worried.

I hope and pray what you've said be correct.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Often I buy items from eBay at a Price much lower to that in the market. I hope this seller is offering the items at low Price due to his marketing policy or may be because he has some source to acquire it so cheap.

In case, the seller turns out to be a fraud (I hope he is a genuine one) then you can get refund of Rs.1750 from eBay against this deal. So, you will be loosing Rs.250, but that's a calculated risk we all take when dealing mainly with a new low rated seller.

As Navneeth has correctly mentioned, sometimes some sellers send items after 20-25 days also, irrespective of the early delivery promises in the listings. I truly hope that you will be posting a reply within a week or two that you have got your item.

. Best Regards 😄
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 4 of 4
latest reply