Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A hard lesson learnt - not to buy any more or recommend eBay to anyone

saranpc
Community Member
hello,

This is regarding : FRORC003 eGuarantee Claim # < 64984> - Yogesh.S

On 21-10-2011, I bought a pendrive and the buyer has sold a fake transcend pen drive and after two months of struggle, finally I received a mail from Ebay.
On 30-12-2011, Mr Yogesh the claim adjuster mailed me to return the item purchased to the seller and send the POD details to insellerverification@ebay.com. I sent the purchased item by Speed Post on 31-12-2011 and replied to ebay mail with copy of POD itself as given in the mail. Till date, there are no updates. Contacting by chat was totally waste of time. Is this what eBay call business ethics or values?

regards,
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i am not going to purchase anything more with ebay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

nairrb
Community Member
The error you did is that you must not have confirmed item received at the first place when you found out that the stuff is fake. This could have stopped the payment to the seller and your money would have been safe with eBay. I hope that is not the case now and I understand that you have confirmed receipt and the seller got the money and now that you returned the item and you don't have either of 'em. I never had problems with repays when done before accepting the receipt. Hope you could call up their help center and talk over with the concerned guys to help you out of the situation. Good luck.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

kumaranunay
Community Member
Ebay processes and policies are a failure in India. They should wind up soon. In the absence of a keen and dedicated customer service. Don't buy stuff here rather use other online websites. They sell cheaper and better customer services.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply