cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A buyer accept through e mail that he has issued negative comment on feedback by mistake what to do?

It was a smooth and healty trasaction.

Every thing is Good but it happens that you receive a negative comment due to just a "MISKAKE " or say without intend to do so since buyer acknowledge the same without westing time and confirm it by email.

What to do ?

How to deal with this situation ?

Does ebay Feedback policy help to deal with the situation ?

What if byer does not response to revision request ?

Not responding to revision request, if its simply due to being  non responsing or just being a casul buyer, what to do ?

I request,Feedback is a issue of reputation, can not be deal loosely but such circumstances need ruling and arbitration of ebay team.

Atteched the fact s to clearify the situations.

Please advise and save me .

Re: rare_arts sent a message 
eBay eBay sent this message to Mahendra Goyal (rare_arts).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Buyer has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by the eBay Buyer Protection Program. Learn More  

Dear rare_arts,

Hi the condition was really good but while submitting feedback from my mobile the text of my earlier feefback which wss negative for one of my mobile cover purchase went into this pls suggest how to rectify that

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

Subject: rare_arts sent a message 

Good Morning,
Sir, It is learned that goods shipped to you has been delivered to you.
Please confirm the same on paisa pay so that i get eligible to receive the payment otherwise it would be blocked for next 21 days.
Please bless me with your kind feed back.
thanks
Regards
Mahendra Goyal

- rare_arts

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: A buyer accept through e mail that he has issued negative comment on feedback by mistake what to

just send a feedback revision request

once the buyer revises it ,within a few minutes negative feedback will become positive

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: A buyer accept through e mail that he has issued negative comment on feedback by mistake what to

sonykart
Community Member
instead of posting here if you had contacted customer care, they would have read the message and removed the negative feedback.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply