cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

your E bay guarantee is not at all customer friendly..very disappointing..

learnmj14
Community Member

I bought Item no.##### and raised refund under Ebay guarantee via Claim ID : 499822 -- that size as listed does not fit i.e. it is not standard size article and is possible that problem is in article / label pasted on shoes is incorrect. Since I am serious buyer so I have requested for replacement and that too with different colour as per my refund id. I got a call first that my refund is approved and someone will contact me to complete the refund process but to my surprise just after the call I got message through my ebay account that my claim has been rejected with reason unacceptable to me. I am regular shopper through e-commerce and all other sites provide such a smooth refund procedure but in your case I was shocked by the way you handled the same. I immediately called your call centre and your executive I believe named Vineet was so rude that I can not explain when I requested him to connect me to his superviser than he put my call on hold for good 10mins and after that responded that his suprerviser is busy and will arrange a call back. I categorically told him to please make sure that I get a call but as expected I have still not got any return call from your side. Moreover the pair of shoes I recd was in damaged box which was also not for the same article as it stated Grey coloured shoes, moreover there was not a single tag of NIKE on the article which gives an impression that it is USED one...This is the first purchase from my ebay id as you can see and I wanted a smooth experience rather ending up on sour note which is definitely not what you would prefer either. So kindly look in the same more seriously and provide me with appropriate solution rather than escaping. I would appreciate a active conversation through email or phone call.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

your E bay guarantee is not at all customer friendly..very disappointing..

neelftii
Community Member

You are completely right.Ebays policies compared to other e-retailers in India lack trasparency and more friendly to sellers than they are to customers. If they do not change their policy, consumer groups on internet and govt will both be after them in no time.

rgds

IB

Message 2 of 2
latest reply