when do i get my money refunded

nehaanks
Community Member
I Just purchased recently extenral hdd maxtor from my ebay user ankit.22402 . he delviered the product on time but later last 2 days back he infromed that i will have to return the product as his money is on hold by paisa pay and buyers will be getting refund. i told him that i will not returninf thep roduct unless i get the refund since then he has been calling me every day .. i dont know.. what is needed to be done . i would like to know when will paisapay refund my money . i also chatted with paisa pay and they said they dont know how much time it will take.. what kind of answer is that.. if u take poeple money ...then u should know the time ...kindly help me out my 10500 are on stake !!!! paisa pay suck!!!
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

nxtseller
Community Member
I TOO DIDNT GET MY REFUND TILL NOW!!
IT WAS APPROVED LAST YEAR DEC 25th AND TILL NOW NOT YET CREDITED TO MY BANK ACC!!
EBAY SUCKS!!!
THEY ARE A BIG CHEAT!!!
PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY!!!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

dineshk1977
Community Member
I got a abbench which was broken from xlntbayer. This seller on intimating said he will replace then he said he will refund but did nothing. Contacted ebay consumer protection they came back after 3 months saying it has been co9nfirmed seller has dispatched. Ebay is a big fraud. Buyers beware of this site called ebay.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

parkashprem
Community Member
When the money is on hold, eBay advises seller not to ship the item. But since the seller has shipped the item against the eBay's advice, I advise both the buyer and seller to sort it out with patience. Buyer can return the item to the seller if he wants because the Payment is under hold. Once the payment is cleared the seller has to ship the item again because the payment has been made by PaisaPay. Both the buyer and the seller are protected on eBay. There is no need to worry at all. I request both of you to contact PaisaPay Customer support quoting the PaisaPay ID.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
TO MR FRAUD NXTSELLER,
U R GOING TO GET AN AWARD BY INTERNATIONAL E-SCAMMERS!
CONGRATS!WELL DONE!BRAVO!
HOW CHEAT R U?
U GAVE ME NEG FEEDBACK FOR NOKIA 1650 MOBILE AS DUPLICATE ACCESSOIRIES N D SAME PHONE U SOLD IT ON EBAY @GOOD PRICE!
U MADE MY REPUTATIONS TO ZERO LEVEL!
THE BUYER WAS UNAWARE OF UR SCAMS N FRAUD PRACTISE DONE BY U ON EBAY TO ME,OTHERWISE HE WONT HAV EVEN LOOKED@ D PHONE!
WHY DID U SOLD IT ON EBAY AS ACCORDING TO U IT WAS NOT A GOOD PIECE AT ALL IT WAS FAKE!
SO WHEN U (BOUGHT)HAD D PHONE, IT WAS A DUPLICATTE 1 &WHEN U SOLD, IT AUTOMATICALY BECAME A GENUINE?
PLZ DONT BE SO CHEAP THT EVEN UR SHADOW STARTS HATING U!
FRM D 1ST DAY ITSELF U BLACKMAILED ME $NEG U THOUT THT AS IAM NEW TO EBAY I WILL JUST PUT MY HEAD DOWN!
U R A SMALL EBAYER,A SECOND HAND PHONE HAWKER,WE R REPUTED MOBILE,LAPTOP DISTRTIBUTORS IN GUJRAT SO WE R NOT D LOOSERS ITS U!
U EXORTED RS 200 IN D NAME OF REIMBURSEMENT!
LEAVED A NEG FEEDBACK,
WAT HAPEN PAISA PAY JUST CANCELLED UR REFUND REQUEST AS THY CAME TO KNOW UR SCAM THROUGH TNT,EBAY,POD,ORIGINL BILL!
I WILL SUGGEST U ONLY 1 THING"
U CAN FOOL PPL MANY TIME BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!
PLZ ANY EBAYER WHO READ THIS POSTING HAVE A LOOK ON NXTSELLER, N U ONLY DECIDE WHO IT GENUINE N WHO IS FRAUD?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply