take one step to save ebay reputatn

bablusarma662012
Community Member
what to do to remove fake sellers frm ebay...it mainly harm ebay reputatn.....nobody want to waste their tym in such fake sellers....it really herasmnt to d buyers....m also 1of them...my 1st product that was buy frm ebay is fake...i giv paymnt..bt d seller doesnt communicate wth me nor giv ny reply to my msgs.....so I hav giv a cmplain in ebay...nw will see what they will do .bcz it does nt giv me a good impressn......mny buyers r der who was also a victim of such nonsense sellers ......pl pay attnsen to such persons.....who doesnt shipp der product n make ebay as a medium of entertainmnt.....is ebay is full of fake sellers...m really afraid of to buy frm ebay...i hav purched mny product. frm flipkart snapdeal..naaptol....bt dey doesnt upset me ...dey doesnt hav ny fake seller nor fake products...they maintain der promise too....i doesnt hav to face ny problm .....as m facing it on ebay.....my frnds r also purshed mny items frm ebay n they also facing such problms smtyms....though ebay refund d mny its nt their issue to make fake items in such wirldclss online shopping netwrk....its really a matter of shame for ebay.......

its my duty to infrm d membrs of ebay ..nw its yr tym to do smthng serius.....
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

take one step to save ebay reputatn

Really very crispy written. :-)

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 2 of 2
latest reply