Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Diwali Offer: Where did it go

Is the diwali offer closed? I wanted to buy things worth 10k plus but unable to do so because diwalispl7 is no longer working. Any idea if it will be revived or what?

take one step to save ebay reputatn

what to do to remove fake sellers frm ebay...it mainly harm ebay reputatn.....nobody want to waste their tym in such fake sellers....it really herasmnt to d buyers....m also 1of them...my 1st product that was buy frm ebay is fake...i giv paymnt..bt d...

Paisapay is still not working

I just now had a phone conversation with Customer Care of ebay. I understood that the paisapay is still facing problem especially with HDFC bank (which happens to be a very frequently used bank on ebay transactions). Very poor service from ebay !

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay emi transaction whole amount got deducted

Hello For the below mentioned transaction whole amount has been deducted from my credit card instead of emi, kindly contact axis bank and convert it into emi or cancel and refund me the amount as i cant bear the whole amount payment in single payment...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me find the right mobile phone.

I am looking for mobile phone having a video player that can play vidoes on memory card and if a video is stopped and later on when you go back to play the video, it should resume from where it was stopped. Please advise which mobile phones offer thi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha chathurthi Gift

Hello. I have not yet received the free gift for the purchases I have made during Ganesha Chathurthi offer. Can you please let me know where to find the tracking details on website here somewhere ? Thanks

Regarding Virtual Credit Cards

Hello, I just bought an item worth Rs35,000 from eBay.in But I used HDFC Virtual Credit Card (Netsafe) for this transaction. And now that I have paid for it, eBay is asking for a bill statement or credit card photo. But I don't have either of them as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to send money from Paypal...

I want to purchase from ebay the item " 10 pcs L78L33ACZ 78L33 + 3.3V Voltage Regulator TO-92" from ebay.com. There is no scope to send money from Bank. Only option to send money through paypal. I repeatedly try my best but unable to send money throu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift not yet received.

Hi Ebay Team, I have purchased Atrix 2 mobile on 25th Aug'12 and used voucher code HDFCGIFT03. Gift : Panasonic ls5 Digital camera. Still now i waited for 43 days, but still no information about free gift from your end. Please let me know when you wi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund request rejected reason unknown

First of all i waited for 7 days to receive my item.when date reached the deadline. I made a refund request from ebay which was put to hold for 5 days by the seller and in last what i receive refund request rejected reason others. I mean what type of...

Horrible Seller and the Worst Buying Experience

I pre ordered FIFA 13 Game for PC on 27th Sep and this seller promised on the description of the listing that he will ship the item on 28th Sep, which was the launch day. Nothing happened for 2 days, and the worst part, neither he replies to my email...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful