" 1 " PAISA AUCTION - HOW MISLEADING

rightathome_in1
Community Member
Most of the items in the so called " 1 " paisa auctions actually strt at the price of Rs.1 which is understood.....but what ever is the actual price of the product ,is taken by mentioning the same in shipping price.....say an item is Rs.500....all you have to do is put it in the " 1 " paisa auction and ask for Rs.499 as the shipping charge.

How convenient for both the seller and e bay.
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

bookshop2508
Community Member
Hi,

When Harry Potter came out with the new edition. I found a seller selling it for a very very reasonable price. Then I happened to look at the shipping price and it was sky high.

So I sent a mail to eBay Trust and Safety about the same. I thought at time that it was just a fruitless gesture. But I saw later that eBay had removed the listing.

So I think instead of just complaining we should follow up and things (SOMETIMES) just work out.
CHEERS!!!.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Hey
rightathome_in1 and razyzones!!! U know what contacting Ebay about this
fraudulent activities are really good and Ebay takes action for each and every
query. If u find any kind of violation in a seller's listing u can just complain
it to Ebay customer support, Ebay Trust and safety team.

touch_and_shine

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Seller on Ebay.in

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Inform such listings to Paisa Pay. And ya this is a menace in 1 paisa auctions. Dont know wht to do .But these are the selelrs who actually deserve to be suspended. !! Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

pagalhaikya
Community Member
I am also very disappointed with the 1 paisa auctions. Recently I bought an item from 1-paisa. I was happy to win it and its shipping price was say around 200Rs.
Now when I went on searching the same item without 1-paisa would have costed me less around 150/- (inclusive of shipping charge)

These 1-paisa people accomodate the price of the item within the shipping charge.

Is e-bay listening???? View Item no. 4585153473 for confirmaton.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Dear Friends,

One very interesting thing about 1 Rupee Auction:

If you will not satisfied with the products then you will get the refund as Rs.1 (After deducting shipping and handling).

Comedy ??? No its true....

So buyer must first check the similar items,Seller reputation and shd asked question if any doubt,Then only should proceed.

Thanks,
Deep Agarwal.
http://stores.ebay.in/Shree-Krishna-Gems
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Dear Buyers,

Think on the sellers view!

If a product you have listed and the product doesn't have a potential sale are listed in auction at Re.1/- and correct delivery prices like Rs.100,

Now a buyer win a bid at Re.1/- and asks for the delivery by paying Rs.101/-.

If the product cost is around Rs.400, then how come the seller do send the product which gains a loss to him.

So the seller can't sell a product without his marginal profits.

If the product is high, convince your sellers to give some discounts or reduction. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
most of us only try to look at the negative side of things .... there are a few miscreant sellers ... but you will also find genuine auctions if you have a keen eye for it ......
and anyways when a seller lists items at RE.1/- with high shipping charges ... it is always there to see what shipping charges he will charge right in the listings ..

based on the information... you may choose not to bid on it and even better if a real cheat listing is to be seen ... simply report it to ebay .... immediate actions are being taken !!
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

shiventhakker
Community Member
i love the 1 paisa bidding i sit whole nite to bid and to win since i won iphone and many more even black berry bold 2 9700 for rs 1500 plus 200 transport sine i love cox the phone cost is 31k soo i am jus getting for 15k soo i am happy to share ...
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

shiventhakker
Community Member
the worst part of ebay is they don hav office to pay and collect the items .. since i tried paying tro credit card but due to sum 3d secure pin problem m not able to pay fast and get my item fast it takes 4 dayzz to register in bank .

i would say ebay shoul giv me any idea or option to pay in their office and to collec my item after sime dayss ..
i jus want a way to pay for my ite. purchased..
Message 10 of 12
latest reply