jjmehta! Best place to buy camera!!

shivendra.tripathi
Community Member
Dear Seller

I made a purchase of Fujifilm Finepix S1500 from you at a unbelievable price of 8750/-. Let me tell you the truth, i was very skeptical about getting a new piece in this cost!
I was thinking to get a refurbished piece with scratches hidden beneath the polish and stuff like that. My total purchase was of above 10 K so i entered that diwalispl7 code thinking may be ebay will send that 250 GB Portable HDD.

Well despite of all these skeptism, i made the payment, and to my total disbelief i received all the purchased item within 2 days of my payment. And let me tell you about the packaging and shipping. The camera packaging took good 12 minutes to break as it was factory sealed, forget about scratches it was not even touched by anybody except the packaging person in China!!
This amazing camera was my long time desire and at a price of 8750/- its a sure steal!! I am very happy with all the 8GB card, chargeable cell, charger and brand new cellphone i got in 10600 deal!

Many thanks to the seller, you guys are making this portal a hit.

I have received an email from ebay that i will be getting the gift shortly, so my fingers are still crossed! I hope e bay will complete this diwali purchase of mine with awesome gift..

Thank you once again to seller and ebay.
Will sure visit again and purchase more from jjmehta stores.

P.S. This response is not a promotion, it is my experience which i am sharing.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

jjmehta! Best place to buy camera!!

bml-enterprise
Community Member
lucky you. I missed the deal 😞
Message 2 of 2
latest reply