item not received

2014paulk
Community Member

Sir,

I am Jain(Ebay ID-2014paulk)

I don't get the item so far which is a Philips AquaTouch Wet & Dry S5420/06 Shaver For Men,it was booked and paid Rs.5790 on 15 Jan.You can understand the truth by watch the attached dtdc tracking report which I got from DTDC.
DTDC has been send back the item to the seller a few days ago.We can understand from the tracking report that the item has been received by the seller.I request you to kindly consider my situation and take initiative to get my money back to my bank account.I lost my money,time and got tension while follow up these difficulties.

The returned item has been received by the seller.I would like to bring to your notice that please do the needful to get the refund to me at the earliest.Its a bad experience to wait for long to get my money back.Please make it fast.

Ebay customer care service is very poor,they don't consider my request,even I am having the proof of item has not been received by showing the tracking report.I would not make any more purchase from ebay since its service is very very bad.Ebay seller who do not respond towards my request and not been given refund for the returned item.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0