Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

very disappointed by services of Ebay

I am facing problem in my newly bought mobile HTC One M9 from ebay dated 21 Nov 2015.There is some software problem as its not booting. item is under 6 months software warranty by seller. i tried to contact seller many times and mailed also on 19 Feb...

Got duplicate Iphone

Hi,I had ordered an Apple iPhone5 -16gb-White from eBay on 6th August 2015 and had got it delivered on 15th August 2015 after paying a cash on delivery of Rs.22499.Initially the phone was working good but after a month the phone started giving me pro...

eBay is not letting me file the CLAIM!

Whenever I try to file the claim, it shows the error "We have encountered a problem creating your claim. Please try again later or call us on 1800 20903229"SEE ATTACHMENT IMAGEThis error is persisting since 15 days and I have called them a hundred ti...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay does not respond for claims.

Claim ID : 1696150 I have ordered a TV for 1.87Lakh on 14 Jan. I received a fully broken damaged TV, gave a call to seller no response.Raised a claim on ebay on 9th Feb, they said in 72hrs some one will call me its been 15 days no one is calling me u...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email threat from ebay India

I have ordered an LCD for my panasonic P81, I paid 2780 and I got a counterfiet defective item. Immediatly I filed a claim to get my refund back. Its been 3 Weeks, Now I got a reply saying that I have to pay for the courier and send it back to them w...

item not received

Sir, I am Jain(Ebay ID-2014paulk) I don't get the item so far which is a Philips AquaTouch Wet & Dry S5420/06 Shaver For Men,it was booked and paid Rs.5790 on 15 Jan.You can understand the truth by watch the attached dtdc tracking report which I got ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No response for the Claim ID : 1640203

Hello All, I bought this Item 11 Jan 2016 and received the item on 20 Jan 2016.To my surprise I got the item from shopclues.Item received which was not working. I raised ebay Claim about a month ago.No response from ebay guarantee team so for. No one...

Refund not geting after 1 .5 month

I have purchased one samsung laser toner cartidge through E-bay on dated 22/12/2015. As per the delivery date(4/01/2016) i have not received the item then i raised the claim(claim ID-1596712) but after some days suddenly i got a mail that materials i...

My claim id:1705298...paisapay id:41851209096

I ordered for flipcover for asus zenfone2 laser ze550ml,but the seller sent me ze551ml...It was not fit for my mobile. So I asked for claim..I contacted seller and he asked sorry and told it was their mistake.. But eBay rejected my claim..what is thi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful