cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ishqq seller AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1bluebella
Community Member
Hi,

I am an UK eBay member. I have purchased a diamond ring from ishqq - India eBay seller. Never received the item or money. I have reported him to the police. I am an honest seller on eBay myself, and I want to do what possible to WARN you all. AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,
Is it true?
UK buyers are very good pple.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

But always money is secured with Paisapay u can ask for a refund . Y did'nt u do that ?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Point taken !

Actually after a bad experience I prefer not to buy precious stones on ebay.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

ishqq
Community Member
Dear 1bluebella ,
Hope you are having a nice day.
Kindly be advised that we are genuine sellers and have been selling on Ebay for almost 4 years with utmost honesty and have put in a lot of hard work to achieve the reputation that we enjoy today.
This is the reason that we have been able to receive 1173 unique positive feedback ratings from satisfied buyers.

We really understand your concern and the reason for your impatience as the item is not delivered to you.
But being a seller we do not have control over logistics and have to depend totally on Speed post for shipping diamond jewellery, as no other courier company accepts jewelery .
All the parcels through Speed Post has to be cleared from Indian Customs first and then they are sent to the customs in the destination country.
Once the parcel is cleared from the customs there, it is then forwarded to the postal department of the country for delivery of the parcel.

The parcel is already been forwarded from India to UK , and as there had been a delay in delivery we also filed a claim with Speed Post so that we can get the reason for the delay and also get the parcel delivered to the buyer.

Shipping diamond and gold jewelery overseas from India is a real challenge and if the parcel is detained at the customs in overseas shipment it takes longer time to be cleared , although it happens rarely, but in this situation all we can only persuade the Speed post authorities to correspond with the customs and get the parcel delivered at the earliest.
We still have some say if the parcel is stuck in Indian Customs as we can provide them with additional documents and get the parcel released from Indian Customs.

At this time of heavy season load the postal department of UK is not responding to Speed Post queries sent on our behalf and we thus request you to wait as we still are trying our level best so that the item can be released from the customs in your country and be delivered to you as the Speed Post officials still claim that the parcel is not lost.

We have been into manufacturing of diamond jewelery for over 55 years and it is a family business since generations.
I started Ebay as a part time few years back and finally made it a full time business and have always ensured that our buyers are satisfied, we even informed 1bluebella that we will refund the full amount to him even if the Speed Post claims the parcel lost.

We are ready to take the loss , but all we request the buyer is a bit of cooperation .
Also we request the buyer to contact the postal department with the tracking number we provided him .

Any situation in which the parcel is detained in the customs , requires time to be resolved and from our end we always maintain regular communication with the buyer providing him with the status.

We are honest seller and have always tried to get the best possible deals and service to our clients.
By no means we will do anything to hamper our reputation on Ebay and even on this issue we are trying our level best to resolve the matter at the earliest .

Regards
Sunil
Ishqq
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

1bluebella
Community Member
Positive (645) |Neutral (11) |Negative (3) |Withdrawn (0) - last 12 months rating!!!
That's your actual feedback. Having 3 negative and 11 neutral you actually can not say that everything is right!!!!!
There would be another negative one from me, but it has been removed because you've managed to convinced eBay to remove it. So unfair!!!!!!! I lost everything in this transaction. No ring, no money!!!! AVOID!!!!!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply