i9+++ MOBILE - HOPELESS ITEM

vipul1955
Community Member
(ebay item 150360888069).
dual sim i9+++ phone
Seller: - game_mastr.

I am trapped in a deal as I bought a dual sim i9+++ phone from game_mastr. The phone has many defects :_

The battery charge life is very low. Even when I dont use any multimedia tools and my calling is very limited; I have to replace the battery every day.

The body cover is very lose, its a touch screen phone and as I operate through rubbing finger on the screen, the lower body comes out..!

The USB cable supplied did not work even for a day.

I complaint the seller but he takes very long time to respond at every stage. I have returned the cable but he is not responding. Without this cable I cannot connect it to the charger so I have to open the body and change the battery everyday.

The seller has also mentioned in the description of the item on ebay that in case of problem, he would arrange to collect the item from the buyer so that the buyer need not move here and there to return the item for replacement. However he asked me to arrange courier back the defective cable to him.

He has also mentioned in the description of the phone that he will send GPRS settings and JAVA to the buyers. However he is not responding on these points either.

Initially he responded quickly to let me feel secure.. and then he is too slow to respond.. this way he is taking the buyer out of the 'money back' protection period of 7 days.

I was not able to charge the mobile through cable supplied with the set. The seller was too dull on responding my complaints. He phoned me up only after I submitted negativev feedback. He pleaded very politely to remove the negative feedback and was virtually crying for the lose he would suffer because of the negative feedback. He promised me to solve all problems. I believed him and done everything to get the negative feedback removed.

He sent me a defective cable as replacement for the defective one. When I phoned him; he accepted that the set is spurious and promised replacement and that he would arrange to collect the set from me through a courier

Now he is not arranging to pick up the mobile from me for replacement. I am afraid; if i send the phone back; even this would go out of my hands.If this is the state of a so called power seller; I think we need to think twice before spending mony on Ebay.

Whats the remady for such a situation ?

I have put these things here so that other buyers are not duped.
Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

ksnjyothi
Community Member
good heavens!!!!!!!
i was just about to click the buy button for i9+++ rocker-feb-2010 from the seller electro.bazaar. but after reading the above reviews i prefer not to buy until i get more clarity on this mobile.
i cannot run around for return/replacement/servicing of the phone.....i am just hoping for single transaction that will keep me happy with the product for 2yrs at least...

regards
jyothi
Message 21 of 38
latest reply

hi jyothi,

people are buying these chinese things because it promises all high-end features for small price. it is better to go for local brands like micromax or the budget models of reputed brands like samsung, LG, etc.

this month's Digit magazine has done a comparison review of over 30 affordable mobile phones from a lot of brands. please check out the issue if you can get your hands on it. even if you buy the mag, its money well spent. -- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
-- Signature: I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
Message 22 of 38
latest reply

reddi_raghu
Community Member
hey last day i have purchased i9 from pymobiles, the piece is good...is there any online manual for this piece....please let me know
Message 23 of 38
latest reply

raymond2019
Community Member
mmmm,i dont understand the problems peeps are having with the i9+++,check my feedback,i bought 3 phones in 1 week,and are working perfect,one thing you do need is an sd card,i put 8gb in mine,i have loads of applications for this phone,and have instaled loads of games,also lots of mp3 albums,and can use singles from albums as ringtones,i also have the full user manual for the i9+++,both sim cards i have in phone work at same time,1 is vodafone the other is virgin,both of which show up on screen,the second battery is still in box,phone was already set up for english,the only thing i had to do was get my provider to send me a txt with settings for mms etc,everything works fine,even pen to write txt is ok.for 49 uk pounds i am very happy.
Message 24 of 38
latest reply

saina176
Community Member
hey thanx all i was very eager to buy this phone from the seller, i dare not touch it. as per your reviews stay away from this dealer as well as i9++++.
Message 25 of 38
latest reply

krishna.vora1
Community Member
even i am having 19+++ its works perfect.even after falling many times.its amazing.its more than a year i am using it.
Message 26 of 38
latest reply

krishna.vora1
Community Member
even i am having i9+++ its works perfect.even after falling many times.its amazing.its more than a year i am using it.
๐Ÿ˜„
Message 27 of 38
latest reply

sranganathansarada
Community Member
The seller astelcorp sends a message that if I dont give positive feedback with 5 stars within 24 hrs of delivery, warranty will not apply.I have no option other than giving positive feedback. The seller compelling the customer to give positive feedback immediately on delivery itself tells that the item is fraud.item, #230476808791 SCIPHONE, i9+++e, LATEST, VERSION, 32GB, DUAL, SIM, TOUCH, JAVA purchased for Rs.3198/= I paid through paisapay.The mobile is not as per the attractive ad published by the seller. First the display is bright and I can't adjust it. The next day no display at all.Java not working .Camersa quality poor.I am not satisfied.The feedback could not be changed.
I replied for the feedback and after continuous complaints of the item the seller replied to send back the item for rectification/replacement. I do not have confidence in the seller.I returned the item back to the seller astelcorp,mumbai through DTDC courier No:T39564450 on 29/5/10 costing me Rs.150/= for shipping. The seller did not acknowledge the receipt.I feel the item is fraud .I want my money back. I want refund.
Message 28 of 38
latest reply

harrychennai
Community Member
Same problem with me.Bought i9++++.Charger is not working,no charge in batteries.contacted the seller,he asked to send again for replacement.Though i send in secure postage.He is blaming me that I didnt send 1 battery and USB cable back to him.Still trying with him.Didnt get my mobile back.
Message 29 of 38
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
hey i have i9 , but how do i download songs, games etc. ?? when i connect data cable into usb port it starts charging the phone thats all !!!
Message 30 of 38
latest reply