here's a new fraud, plz have a look

ushuias
Community Member
hi friends,
i m here to reveal a new fraud on ebay, i opened a complaint about an item not received even after the payment in dispute console but later on, without any solution my complaint is removed even from dispute console also. so at this stage,we conclude that we should not even depend on dispute console

plz assist me further action

regards
vishu
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

ajitkumarspatil_in1
Community Member
Dispute console is not very trustworthy, I made a payment for 13,850/- for a mobile I won in a bid, its been one month and I haven't yet received my item neither my money back, I opened a dispute regarding the same for which I had been updating the records almost every day, but on one very fortunate day( I was very depressed due to my job) I by mistake selected a wrong option and that resulted in the dispute closure, I immediately contacted customer support about the mishap but no reply until now, it was my hard earned money, and now I don't know what to do, no direct way of contacting eBay customer support, and the seller is not at all reachable on any of the provided numbers, now I think I should go to Delhi all the way from Bangalore to catch hold of the person, I swear this is my last transaction on eBay, can someone help both of us to get our money back, I paid though paisepay, so I hope eBay wouldn't have released the payment to the seller yet, and anyway if they have also, they have all the banking information used to get the DD cased, and probably they can contact the bank and get the needful done, has anyone got the contact number for eBay or probably the address, let me think of going to Mumbai and try to do something.

Regards,
Ajit Patil
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

llebby
Community Member
I use my debit card....when I have problems, my visa debit card will credit the money back to me in two days
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

vandy@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ushuias,

I regret the unpleasant experience you had. I wish to reiterate the fact that eBay strives to takes all the necessary steps possible to protect its buyers from unpleasant experiences.

Buyers may close the Dispute against the sellers in any of the following ways:

1. I'd like to add a message to seller and continue communication.
2. My concerns have been resolved - I want to close this dispute.
Choose this option if you and seller have resolved the matter.
3. I feel I have no other option but to escalate this to a claim.

Choose this option if you want to escalate to an eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program claim.

If the matter has been resolved select the 2nd option and close the dispute on the next page.

However, if you feel that the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you want to escalate the same to an eBay Standard Purchase Protection Program claim.

Further please note that a dispute can only be open for 90 days after the transaction date. If the buyer has not closed the dispute within 90 days, it will be automatically closed.

For further queries you can Contact Us

Regards,
Vandy

Regards,
Vandy
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

ajitkumarspatil_in1
Community Member
Hi, Vidya
With all due respect to you and the job that you are doing, can I ask something, are you guys been trained not to read the important part of the members mail/post, you guys normally pick the easiest thing to answer in a post and reply back with the same old template, would you mind answering my query mentioned below with bold letters.

Dispute console is not very trustworthy, I made a payment for 13,850/- for a mobile I won in a bid, its been one month and I haven't yet received my item neither my money back, I opened a dispute regarding the same for which I had been updating the records almost every day, but on one very fortunate day( I was very depressed due to my job) I by mistake selected a wrong option and that resulted in the dispute closure, I immediately contacted customer support about the mishap but no reply until now, it was my hard earned money, and now I don't know what to do, no direct way of contacting eBay customer support, and the seller is not at all reachable on any of the provided numbers, now I think I should go to Delhi all the way from Bangalore to catch hold of the person, I swear this is my last transaction on eBay, can someone help both of us to get our money back, I paid though paisepay, so I hope eBay wouldn't have released the payment to the seller yet, and anyway if they have also, they have all the banking information used to get the DD cased, and probably they can contact the bank and get the needful done, has anyone got the contact number for eBay or probably the address, let me think of going to Mumbai and try to do something.

Regards,
Ajit Patil
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

e-bayperfectionist
Community Member
Itโ€™s very sad to here about all these frauds.
Please post the names of such seller's here, so that we can all boycott them. They are making it difficult for honest sellers to work.

I hope your problem is solved soon dear friend.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

ajitkumarspatil_in1
Community Member
Well after repeated mail and posts to this forum, someone from customer care finally called me inform that I can claim my money back from my credit card company and incase if the bank refuse to do the same, I can still opt for buyer protection programme, although I will not the full amount if incase I chose the later option but atleast I will not loose the whole amount, now I feel much calm, at least someone has assured me that I will get my money back at any cost.

Thanks to the person called me and to eBay as well.
Hoping for the good is not the best.

Regards,
Ajit
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

ajitkumarspatil_in1
Community Member
Hi,
Itโ€™s a friendly reminder to the person, who had called me last time, that no one from my credit card bank has contacted me regarding the charge back, even after repeated phone calls, letters and faxes, request you to please go ahead for standard purchase protection plan.

Regards,
Ajit
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

nvid@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ajitkumarspatil_in1

We are disappointed to hear your unpleasant experience on eBay

Have you escalated the the Dispute to Buyer Protection? if not Kindly escalate your problem to Buyer Protection on the Dispute Consol (help on Dispute Consol) for eBay to take appropriate action

I suggest you go through this link on Protection for Buyers

Let me assure you eBay has a proven track record of Buyer Protection Payouts
We hope to settle the issue to your satisfaction.

For your Credit Card Charge back - you need to call the card issuing bank and complain your problem

Regards,
nvid
Regards,
nvid
Regards,
Vidmay
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

issue legal notice or approach consumer court for redressal of ur griviance

with regards
shravan43