Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spider-Man T-shirts

Can anyone help me in finding t-shirts with spiderman or the spiderman logo printed on it. If anyone knows about this let me know.

A POSSIBLE FRAUD,MAY BE.buyers plz be aware.

the seller name sellerthegreat seems to be a possible fraud,i agree he has 11 ratings in 1 month,but if u check his ratings no buyer more than one rating has brought his product and interesting is that all the ratings received from buyers are newly r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Threatening for positive feedback

Hi friends! BEWARE I noticed some sellers on ebay who are openly threatening buyers to give them POSITIVE feedback ( no matter what they do) if the buyer expects a positive feedback from the seller! Some of these are actually Sper sellers! I am not s...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

here's a new fraud, plz have a look

hi friends, i m here to reveal a new fraud on ebay, i opened a complaint about an item not received even after the payment in dispute console but later on, without any solution my complaint is removed even from dispute console also. so at this stage,...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please Help Me.

Hi, I am Dishank Gupta. An ebay seller sold me an item of Rs.125. Which had no additional cost on itand I had to send a dd od Rs. 125 But now he tells me that the transportation charges are Rs.85 and send a dd of rs.210 What should I do. I cannot aff...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A small doubt

Hi Friends, I am pretty new in e-bay. I have just bought a digi-cam from ebay. And from then onwards I am having a keen look on different products. What I found that where there is 'Buy now' price given the transportation cost is low and where there ...

ebay survey

Hi, I am a studying Computation at university and my dissertation is about how cheating can affect feedback on ebay. I have made a questionnaire and would be grateful if anyone could complete it as the results will be used to suggest possible ways fo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Looking for a coins collection album!

Hi All, I am looking for a coin collector's album for my brother. I have also posted at Want it now, but no replies yet! I suggest coins & notes sellers to sell these type of album so that it will be very usefull for collectors. --------------- With ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

could you tell me

could you tell me that if i have a ebay verified account,can i sell items in america ebay? i am a new ebayer,plz help me.thx

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Buying

Hi I wanted to know Buying Int'l from India how will be customs duty tackled ,what will be customs for used electronic items cameras, mobile ,etc.How is customs to be paid?Can anyone focus on this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to post a buying lead

Hi I want to know how can post my buying lead in the site. Because the item i am looking for is not on sale over here. I think if I post my buying lead it will be helpfull. Kindly guide me for the same. Regards Steevi Melek

help reqd.

I paid for an item (V3i: 14100/-) through cheque. Item has not been recvd and the seller is not responding, infact ebay is showing that the seller is no longer listed with ebay! suggest steps, would you?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

query about purchase

i have purchase item #7597279205 from ebay. when i have make payment it is showing in my item's current seller is now not registered with ebay. solve my problem what will happen in this case

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful