Did you mean: 

first of all please never By from ebay and you never got refund

carli_pate
Community Member

hello
first of all please never By from ebay and you never got refund

i have placed an order on 08/08/2015
it got rejected by  payment gateway on 09/08/2015

than i contact your support team in live chat and they told it was rejected because of technical issue and you will get your refund within 7-8 days

than i contact again on 18/08/2015  and they told  refund was approved on 09/08/2015 by ebay and you will have to contact to your bank for the same and they asked for some kind of transaction ID made by Ebay for refund

than i contact again to ebay for transaction ID made by Ebay for refund  as that time your team told me that we can't provide this type of details you will have to contact to your bank for refund and only bank can refund your money. we can't help you in this.

than i go to bank for one more time and they told sorry without transaction ID made by Ebay for refund we can't even check what is the status of refund and they also told that you made payment on  ebay and only ebay can refund you we can't ask bank to refund your money and they also told me that every refund got one number RTGS / NEFT  number than i show the email i got from ebay at the payment rejection. content of that email is -------------------Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected by payment gateway. You paid the order total of Rs. 60,965.00 using credit card. ------------------ than bank told me you made your payment via "DEBIT CARD" and in email it show you made your payment "CREDIT CARD" so don't think you will get refund.

so tell me where should contact for refund ? you are telling we are not responsible for refund and bank is telling we are not responsible  for refund.

there is some issue with your support team as well , you can check all my live chat with your team and you will get my point what is the issue

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0