cheating

I have ordered Gold Micro USB Data Sync & Charging Cable For Android Smart Phone fast (2 piece)  on 13/7/2016 by paying Rs. 155/-.PaisaPay ID 43067292900.

1) Item was sent by Professional couriers vide way no SRT40201244. Courier company gave false information showing item delivered on 26/7/2016. Where as item was returned back to Surat as on 10/8/2016.

2) E bay has rejected my Claim 24376459 raised for the above item stating that, " buyer confirm the item receipt."

See http://www.consumer-court.in/complaints/e-bay-c21279.htm

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

cheating

I will totally agree with you
Now a days eBay is turning into a cheating company

We should go for consumer court regarding this
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

cheating

I have ordered Gold Micro USB Data Sync & Charging Cable
For Android Smart Phone fast (2 piece) on 13/7/2016 by
paying Rs. 155/-.PaisaPay ID 43067292900.
1) Item was sent by Professional couriers vide way no
SRT40201244. Courier company gave false information
showing item delivered on 26/7/2016. Where as item was
returned back to Surat as on 10/8/2016.
2) E bay has rejected my Claim 24376459 raised for the
above item stating that, " buyer confirm the item receipt."

Courier company might have adjusted the item. They have neither delivered nor returned.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

cheating

I too cheated when I buy a product from eBay.
When I send feed back surprisingly I seen a positive feed back by seller company.
eBay has not take care about my feed back.
I told all my friends and relatives not to buy anything using eBay.
Thanks
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

cheating

You are right dear. It is the worst e-commerce site and the sellers are cheat too. Ebay always takes favour of these cheats.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

cheating

I also got cheated this time I ordered a samsung galaxy A7 phone from eBay on 12th of Sept which was supposed to get delivers on 21 o 23 of Sept, after much waiting It don't get delivered on time rather iiy got much delayed n I kept calling n trying to contact the seller but finally when the packet reached me when I opened the packet there was nothing inside it i was shocked to see this .. it was a birthday present for my lil sister n she got so upset on seeing that .. I raised a claim against it which was closed saying that I wasn't contactable .. I was shocked to see this also .. how can eBay do this to the customers .. we trust eBay that's why we purchase from it ..we don't want to get cheated n fooled upon n then getting no guarantee.. what's the fun of saying this word EBAY GUARANTEE when eBay can't keep it .. I hope my matter gets resolved asap .. n I get my refund .. n I hope the claim gets resolved in my favour
Message 6 of 6
latest reply