Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About order shipment

Hey, I placed my order on 14th of December 2014 but yet haven't received any mail about my order(Is it shipped or not).They have specified that order will reach to me by 19th of December 2014.Hope I will get the answer ASAP. Thanks,Swapnil

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What to do if seller doesn't ship the item and ebay don't refund money? Struggling since many days

Seller not responsing to emails, nor through "contact seller" and not picking phone.He is not shipping item and ebay is not refunding money.Daily I call and spend almost an hour with ebay CS and daily I get reply "appologie" and "wait 48 hours".Those...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay Saller frauds and scam saller

Hello eBay, As eBay is a reputed portal for purchase and sale so i have a trust in your portal..But i have a very very bad experience for purchase I purchase one product Name of items::nokia e72 cell phone but when i receive this phone i realized tha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ir responsible behaviour

Asking the Customer to ship back an item, because the useless seller did not send the correct Item and refused to replace the ItemIf the customer has to get into all this hassle, why buy stuff on EBAY you set an ultimatom of 72 hrs to return the prod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didn't receive item nor refund.

Hi I ordered two watches before 2 months and I haven't received my items nor the amount I paid. Your team is just giving me different numbers to confirm with bank but when I confirmed there is no refund from you. Its been 2 months I have been followi...