Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller had fraudent me ....

The seller forgered in selling the product for about 800 people with Rs.45 each,so nearly 36000 has been robbered from 800 buyers ebay doesnt take any action for this,for me not for all buyers want a justice for this,how can a seller like this fraud ...

I need know delivery status

Hiiiii, My PaisaPay ID 38206022371 is and i have recived the product today with 2 invoice and one product another invoice recived PaisaPay ID is 38211319801. i have placed 2 orders and 2 orders invoice has recived with one product........i need to kn...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I felat cheated by ebay.in and one of its seller

I ordered a Screen guard for my Iberry Auxus Nuclea N2 phone. The item I recieved was was totally different and did not match with the display contour, was short in height by as much as 10mm, corners were sharp while theitem had sharp corners. My eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding the product buying

i am buying the product but it dosent show successful message and also dosent show in purches summary and nor a any reduction held from my account. so i am unble to recive the product.

Rgarding replacement

Sir i ordered two piceses black berry 9360 on 06/12/14 and i received it on 13/12/14 but one it working but another one one not power on. At the same date when i recevied i call the seller for the same and he told that to send the one not workind mob...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how does ebay gurantee works?

i ordered nokia asha mobile on 19/11/2014. PaisaPay ID: *** Item number: *** actually seller dispatched as on 22/11/2014. i raise a claim to refund( seller not dispatched the item). Claim ID: *** but no action to be taken. atlast seller sent that ite...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking parcel from China/HK without tracking number

Hi, Often we purchase items from ebay.com which are shipped from China/HK and generaly for less than $5 item we dont get tracking number, it take almost a month to reach and in many it didnt reach at all. Although ebay seller from china and very good...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful