Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Case of pending refund

I had ordered a watch and returned it.After a lot of difficukties i got the refund amount of the watch back but still haven't received the couriere charges that I had to bear. Now it's been 3 months I am trying to contact ebay which turns out to be o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not refunding Money

Seller has sent a junk and faulty product. The product was returned back to him. He is not refunding the amount. He also wrongly claims that he has not received the product but the the courier company says that they have his signature on the delivery...

Fraud seller. Dont buy any item from this seller

i ordered htc 8x cell phone on 31.12.2014. after 3 days seller ask me for more time to shipped product.after some days seller shipped item .the item box is dameged badly so i did not accept the parcel. after that i talked to ebay agent they told me t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ban ebay

I am rasing my hands against ebay. Because they kepp the valuable moneyvof customer and never pay. If you are with me and then reply me and join this group on fb and share your story...... https://m.facebook.com/groups/650255215084886?view=group&refi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay has very Poor Service

Hi All I bought one Sony camera battery . 10 days has gone but ebay did not deleiver the product. Where is product we do not know even they are not giving proper responce of my Compalin (Id-827678). I have made all payment also. If my problem will no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful