cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Payment confirmation from paisapay not showing up

Hi,

I paid for items on ebay through credit card and there was no confirmation mail. I contacted my bank and they said that ebay has collected the payment.

Approver code: 369372, amount: 1877.50 on 15,Jan, 2015.

The customer service is not upto the mark, no replies to mail, 15minutes to get through the customer service phone, but no resoultion. They have asked to wait for 72hours, but by this time, ebay has collected payment from my bank and there was no confirmation. Strange process they have.

Does any one has any idea, how to resolve this?

Regards

Prasad

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

karana2015
Community Member

You are right sir same thing happened to me today i made a product payment through credit card and my card is debited with Rs14100/- but transaction not updated in system. Contacted to the seller he said he didnt received any confirmation from ebay. I got the ebay code i.e 081217 at EBAY INDIA PAISA PAY. Dont know where the payment gone. Still waiting confirmation from ebay. I need the product urgently as i have to gift it. 

Customer care replying it will take 72 hours to reflect the payment in their system. EBAY please improve your payment gateway system and make it more transparent.

Kindly process the transcation and give feedback for the same.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

gowd-deep
Community Member

Same with me also, I ordered ASUS laptop which costs 31,000. It has been 48 hrs and yet it shows as payment in process. They should not mention like that because the payment has already been deducted from my bank account. That means i paid thats all. This online transactions take seconds to transfer not 72 hours as they are telling. I already spoke with supplier and he is ready with the item. Ebay is just playing with that crap paisapay.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply