Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

about warranty and repair

I had bought sansui led tv on dated 19 jan 2015 with one year warranty. Fist time tv not functioning after 10 day of dilivery and again it not functioning since 2month but seller and sansui company customer care denied to give any warranty. I tied af...

Aramex updating false info 41290740002

I have been waiting all day on 31st august but no one showed and in evening they uploaded false info cause deadline for delivery was 31st august. I challenge them against their false update as CCTV are installed in my apt and also i can show my phone...

refund

I bought intex 4.1 as a b'day gift for someone from ebay it was to be delivered on or before 25 aug.But that didnt happen and when i try to contact them thru mail they do not respond niether they are could be communicated thru calls bcoz it is always...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received broken product

I recently ordered: Gorilla LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer+Assembly for Asus Zenfone 2 ZE550MLPaisaPay ID :40049253076I already raise a claim from ebay and gave complains about it but still no result ..what can I do ??