Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller refused to refund my money back and Ebay service is Worst then worst.

So many times i mailed and contacted to ebay but Custoemr care center only forwording the message, even they are not understanding the problem. Ebay always tieup with Worst kind of sellers. I ordered on battery and my claim got rejected by ebay and s...

i have received fake/duplicate item

DEAR sir,Im dhanesh from kerala.i have purchased an item from ebay. The product got delivered on 28-3-2016.The product was a fake memory card.IT was not original.I found out the fakeness by:-1-The barcode is blurred.2-the letters are blurred.3-i didn...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay

I Have purchased a product on EBay with Paypaisa ID 43587455511 The Seller didn't delivered the product but istead put the refund request generated by paypaisa on HOLD. Since 11 days it is on hold and none of the ebay executives are bothered to check...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does Ebay take any responsibility of fake products sold on Ebay claimed as originals?

What will be the procedure to get my refund if the product as mentioned by the seller as original comes out to be a fake replica. How am I supposed to get refund and return the product back to the seller. Does Ebay take any responsibility for fake pr...

Refund to paytm for payment failure in ebay.

Hi,There is no details in eBay of my order since payment failed.I only have PayTM details :-Bill desk order Amount 314.10Wallet order id Payment has been deducted of Rs.314.10 from PayTM but payment failure in eBay.In eBay transaction failed as no pa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake item

I ordered Samsung memory card 32gb 10 class but I got totally face item its not working ,I have tried many times to seller but his phon no. Is not working , eBay customer care not take responsibility, I also registered money back claim to eBay on 15 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYMENT CONFIRMATION NOT RECEIVED

Hi - I have just paid for this item via ICICI net banking. Money has been deducted from my account but I have not received the confirmation page. Below are the details. Could you please check and respond? Thanks!

Ebay guarantee and product replacement

So i bought a mobile phone (sony xperia V) couple days ago from a reputed seller. The experience with the seller has been good so far but ebay support has not been great. Thing is, the phone that i received has a bad touch panel and it doesn't recogn...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful