Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

namaste@all, one question i have......

namaste, i have tell a question to two sellers from ebay germany, but the sellers come from india. i ´m searching for white clothes, for white salwars. i want to have Mourning clothes, i know that give saree for this, but salwars ,too? sorry for the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

blackmailing with negative feedback

I bought a pen drive from this seller http://myworld.ebay.in/relaxkaro_aur_sellkaro_phir_aishkaro I promptly paid for the pen drive but the seller never filled the shipment details and after seven days when I filed for a negative feedback for him, he...

help

i want to buy 2gb memory card for my sony ericcson w810i mobile.but i don't know which memory card to buy?and from which seller i should buy so that i can get original one?also i want to buy HPM-70 handsfree for sonyericsson mobile.who sells the orig...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want to refund because item features are not working properly.

Respected sir, I am biding and won a mobile item code is(140214498491)And I am pay with paisapay at 20/3/08 but the mobile < > up and down bottons are not working this are very importent to use the mobile otherwise not use. I recieved the mobile its ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Review on product.

How to put a review of a product, after buying it.I means both pros and cons of a product,if there are some misinformation in the product listing etc etc.So next any buyer will be benefited. regards banajit

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer's Problem

Hello I won an item from a seller. But When i wnet to pay for it via PaisaPay, I didn't get the option of paying via Axis bank. I can make payment only via this method. Ebay has called me and i reported my problem that i cant pay. They agreed to it. ...

Unfair shipping ? Bad selling tatics!

Check out item number 280211415611. This is how others sellers of ebay gets " bad sellers on ebay " tag sometimes due to some sellers are putting hight shipping amount ! just for 1 phone RS 600 shipment? Would like to know what others think on it !

PDAs and GPS Equipment

Hi Ebay.in has very few optios for buying GPS and PDA. They are very expensive; they are not available in lower prices. In UK and US sites there are really hundreds of choices. Also people are not selling much second-hnd products in ebay. Real value ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can payment mode be changed?

Hello, I want to change the payment mode for the item I bought,and selected as pay by cheque while checkout,and now I want to change the payment mode and pay it threw my credit card online,secure and fast, Can anyone tell me if its possible?and proce...