Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment has been rejected by payment gateway

Hi all, I have recvd a Email from ebay stating that "payment has been rejected by payment gateway" after two days of commiting transaction. 1. Why & what could be reasons for rejections ? so that I can buy items with same card. My Card is ICICI Prepa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping charges

I was scrolling through items for buying in ebay.in recently. I found a list of over 50 items of same specifications, each with different product cost and shipping cost. I am specifically quoting about the electronic portable sewing machines. The pro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where are the new buyer's headed ?

In this post I am speaking for myself. Till the time of writing this, 7 out of total 11 of my current listings show high bidders who are zero-rated. Most from them have registered within 1 to 3 days. Another scenario! 11 high bidders who have won my ...

Save electric bills gadget - Bogus or genuine?

Many sellers are offering a gadget which is supposed to reduce / cut electric bills - some even say that the saving is upto 25% to 40%. My experience is that the electric bill increases on using the gadget, probably because it too works on electricit...

cod

i choose cash on delivery as my payment option.but even after 1.5 weeks i dont receive it or can see any shipping details

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some one is trying to deal outside ebay

I receive mails from one particular id repeatedly ie mailto:ver358@googlemail.com once he has pestered me to go and pay money at western union money transfer. His mails was looking so original that any body will fall in the net. I think this should b...

help me !!

heyi ppl!i just wanted to knw whether i can use any other bank's debit card fr paisapay payments?? kindly answer, i'm stuck!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile waranty card

I have purchase nokia 7500 #280207859844. Now tha cell is damaged and they have not given me warranty card now wat shud i do tell me m very upset from ebay.