Payment has been rejected by payment gateway

nneog
Community Member
Hi all,

I have recvd a Email from ebay stating that "payment has been rejected by payment gateway" after two days of commiting transaction.

1. Why & what could be reasons for rejections ? so that I can buy items with same card. My Card is ICICI Prepaid card (Credit card from my Company).

2. I had contacted ICICI, they said that the amount is debited from the Card but Ebay have not claimed it yet. My question is can Ebay claim anytime (even though they say my transaction is rejected)? When shall I get back my money ?

Will you pl. help me ?

Warm Regards

Naba J Neog
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear,

don't worry , it will refunded to your account soon.

there may be many reasons for rejection.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

gaurav1jha
Community Member
I too Have the same Problem !
on 7th of september My PNB DEBIT card was charged 9010 ruppes but the payment was rejected and ammount hasn`t been reflected to my account, actually i wana buy that ITEM (IPOD 8GB)desperatly and i will have to go to other city so as to withdraw from another account ! (Diffrent branch - i am usually on move dude to some examination)

thus its 13th day and m stil wainting for the reflection of the amount !

The Ebay custommer support reports a techinical Glitch for identification of debit or credit card ! anyways m still waiting wiht patience !
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

vivkepandya75
Community Member
I have also faced the same problem. My bank has confirm the payment made on 16.10.08 but no confirmation from eBay and PaisaPay and till date I have not got refund the same.
Thanks
Vivek
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

bluebird72141
Community Member
Thanks for the information. Information is indeed very useful. http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
http://stores.ebay.in/fairdealstores
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

pranav_1011
Community Member
same happened with me. i got the refund, bit late say after a week, but got it ..
Message 6 of 6
latest reply