Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hello from Taiwan, need help to buy at Ebay India

Hello. Members:-) I am currently living in Taiwan. Wondering if anyone generously offer me a help to buy a pen at Ebay India. The seller ships domestic only.(India). I used to live in the UK and if you take a look of my feedback, you can tell how muc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer protection...is it any help?

ive bought a 4gb memory card 3 months back and till date ive not recieved the item. the seller indianexporthub9718 has not shipped the item to me.so i filed a claim no 1703971 under ebay buyer protection programme but till this date ive not got no re...

about bidding

Dear Sir, As I tried many times in bidding and as I am trying since long for winning the item I cannot able to get some items as the new bidders who have no feedbacks are over bid me. My question is that as a old buyer on ebay what type of priority w...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insured post info

Hi, I bought some philatelic material from ebay italy and the seller has shipped in a small envelope by insured post. Its been 20 days now and theres no sign of it till now. I have bought many items earlier from Europe by Registered Post and they hav...

Paisapay Fooling customers: Moderators respond.

Moderators please respond as the log of this will be published on my tech blog (currently avg 4k unique visitors everyday) Hello everyone, yesterday at around 11pm i tried to buy a netbook worth 17k approx, i used a 10% coupon on the payment page, an...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment needs authorization

hey i am new to ebay{first time buyer}.. i paid through paisapay for an item through Net card (Debit card)... but paisapay says payment needs authorization n wants me to mail or fax some documents.. 1) can some one help how? 2)I attached my current b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Safe buying in Ebay.

I have a horrible experience of getting material from a party through India Post speed post.The speedpost received without the material inside( either stolen or not sent at all).I understand the material purchased online in ebay are mostly sent throu...