Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay cheating on gift distribution.

Ebay is not doing fair dealing. I have purchased a Free agent external hard drive 1TB. PaisaPay ID 25766864640 cost : 5198 with which I supposed to get benefit of gift 8 GB pen drive. Hard drive’s cost in market was 4600 INR. Considering the gift I p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Help " Cant Complete my Transaction"

Hey guys , need Some help here . i just bought few books from a seller , when i tried to pay the amount through my credit cards(tata, cit bank), i cant complete the transaction. the problem here is dat i made a successful transaction with the same ta...

EBAY IS DOING FRAUD

Dear Friends, My eBay ID is singh.deepu777. This is a Issue where I have Purchased the Item No. 130384213082 from FRAUD SELLER "binasaha". I have never received this Item. Seller has provided the wrong shipping details. This Case was not reviewed by ...

Help: GEB item not shipped

I had placed an order through GEB 10 days ago and still the item has not been shipped. Should I consider this transaction failed or is there any possibility that the item may still be shipped after the promised 10 days? Also, please tell me how shoul...

dinternational buying help

HELLO ALL I M NEW TO EBAY..SO PLS HELP ME OUT GUYS I WANT TO BUY APPLE IPHONE AND NOKIA PHONE FROM EBAY.COM I CAN GET APPLE IPHONE 3GS IN 275 USD APPROX FROM THERE. PLEASE TELL ME , 1. SHOULD I TELL MY SELLER TO MAKE ORIGINAL INVOICE VALUE OR SHOULD ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Global easy pay

Hi guys, I was looking for product but could not found it in India so when i looked at global easy pay that product was there . so i am asking if product cost is 15000 which ebay say include all tax like custom duty. I just wanted to know has any bod...

PaisaPay ID 26942770910 WTF dude ,

PaisaPay ID 26942770910 WTF dude , http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180529364762 You put this item on advertisement mail and in the home page of global ebay . and the seller has not shipped the item , and i think am going to get bull...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paid but sellers refuses to ship

I HAVE PURCHASED SEVEN ITEMS FROM A SELLER AT EBAY..AND PAID HIM IN HIS PRIVATE ACCOUNT BY CHEQUE..FIRST HE SAYS THAT HE HAS NOT RECEIVED THE AMOUNT THEN..SOME OTHER EXCUSES AND REFUSES TO SHIP.. NOW HE WANTS TO REFUND..I AM WANTING ONLY MY SEVEN ITE...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hot deals items not receives after 45 days.

Hi, I am really not satisfied with your support and service that's why i am sending you this email. -Your customer care representatives are not good and disconnect the call if they see that the customer is not happy with ebay service or did not recei...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful