Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I2C alternatives (Global ebay)

Why doesn't ebay provide other alternative resellers/forwarders for Global ebay? I2C is full of problems and more than half of the time the items are not shipped.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay credit card issue

Some time back I got a message from ebay saying credit card payment does not work with paisapay & they are working on resolving this issue. I guess it has been over a month and no updates. Is it resolved?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay for ICICI debit card not working

Hello everyone, I have been trying to pay for my purchases using ICICI debit card but after the usual procedure I keep getting the following message:Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Silver/Gold plating of copper/Brass coins

Recently I have observed some ebay sellers are listing silver/gold plated copper/brass coins.Example one pice 1944-45-47 copper coin.I think these coins were never issued originally silver or gold plated.I am new to ebay, please correct me if I am wr...

Payment from paisaPay

hey I just sold a mobile, shipped, n buyer conformed as received now i have some balance in my paisapay account can i buy something from that ?? or i have to wait till they transfer into my bank then i will able to buy something ??

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal Payment Problem(Need some one to transfer)

Hi All, Please read my full post before posting a reply Ok for some reason i am unable to pay using paypal I enterd all my info correct but i keep getting some error The main problem is the seller who is selling the item only accepcts paypal Since i ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reprehensible behaviour of Seller

My interaction with MR Asif Merchant - seller :homeshop_24x7 [homeshop247@gmail.com] happened over a week ago beginiing with me sending a query to him. He responed after a week to which i replied that i was not impressed with his lethargic attitude. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful