Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift Not recieved

I bought a sound card for 9000, and I used a Gift coupon which was accepted too. It is almost a month, but still I didn't get my gift. Paisay Pay ID: 31484968761 /Arun

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Getting iPhone India Warranty As Promised!

Hi, I have purchased a iPhone 4, from clickbuy.in http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280756950010&ssPageName=ADME:B:PPOPN:IN:1123#ht_13804wt_1139 I bought it from my friend's ebay account at that time. Their advertisement, title, descr...

Paisa Pay ID: 31694377403 Address Changed

I have ordered a product and my Paisa pay id is 31694377403. I have used my old address but now i have updated my address in my account. I ordered just today. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

re shipping charges not get yet.

i bought a mobile in march. but mobile camera not worked, then i raised a claim. & finally claim adjuster nilesh t mail me that reship the item to seller for refund & he told me you get reshipping after sending POD. but till now on date i mailed many...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment

I paid online using ICICI card for VELOCITY ITALIAN POLARIZED Designer Aviator Sunglass Worth Rs.3999 @ Rs.1 BID. Amount deducted from my card but resonse on ebay is "Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a diff...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non confirmation of payment by PaisaPay !!

I purchased a pen drive worth 749/-through my debit card,it was processed and the message I got on the ebay page is ''credit card/debit card payment could not be processed please try another mode of payment'' but the money was debited from my account...

Kid Accidently Bought Using Mobile App

Hello eBay I was searching for micromax a 73 on ebay mobile app and while checking a listing of item no. 190700054640 i left mobile to attend a knock at door. My cousin and her kid had came to visit us. I started talking to my cousin and her kid foun...

Purchased and Paid but

Purchased and Paid but, I got a mail for eBay Loss Prevention Department, and indicate me that the seller is a fraud. In my Purchase history the item indicated as "Item deleted or archived. Contact customer support." Seller still not shipped any. And...

how to find promotional offers

There are some very good promotional offers on ebay by power sellers but they're difficult to find nevertheless. Famous ones like Sankalpdeals are known but there are some others which not as famous and go unnoticed. Is there any way to keep a track ...

please help...product not recieved...

Hi I am Ashish Pahuja I bought iPad cover from ink-shop-india on 15th may paid through paisa pay..havent recieved the product yet...inspite of repeated interaction with the shop guy,,,who assured me delivery ..I didnt ask for refund...after that I ca...

Item is not recieved yet!!!!

Hi, I am Purnesh Dixit(purneshbidder92). I have ordered a Kindle wifi E'Link reader. It has almost been 20 days that I havent received my item. Previously my seller was saying there is some delay and i will be recieving it soon. Trusting them I didnt...

need help in buying Palm Pixi Plus 3G gsm mobile

i want to buy palm pixi plus mobile 3g gsm from ebay india. the problem i'm facing is that no seller is confirming that the mobile supports 3G in india. they are saying that it depends on the operator which i think is wrong and the only thing which d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful