cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Not Getting iPhone India Warranty As Promised!

shinushajahan
Community Member
Hi, I have purchased a iPhone 4, from clickbuy.in

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280756950010&ssPageName=ADME:B:PPOPN:IN:1123#ht_13804wt_1139

I bought it from my friend's ebay account at that time. Their advertisement, title, description etc. clearly shows, I have One Year India Manufacturer Warranty for the product I purchased.

Before a few days my iPhone started showing some serious issues and I contacted an authorized Apple Service in Trivandrum. (Got their address from Apple India Site) They said the product is not eligible for Apple India Warranty as it is meant for warranty in UK only!! What do I suppose to do?!

Clickbuy.in advertised it as having One Year India Warranty and actually it is not having any India warranty! As a customer, I feel , they cheated me. I contacted them via mail, they ask for the screen shot of my iPhone box, imei no. etc and I have sent them all before 2 days. But no more reply from their side! In their product info,they are clearly saying it has One Year International Warranty (Including India) & India Manufacturere warranty as well! But actually it is not!

I expect a support from ebay team.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Not Getting iPhone India Warranty As Promised!

spl_ind
Community Member
Since your seller has asked you to send a screen shot of the product info, IMIE No. etc. and you have already sent it two days ago, that means they are planning to ship your phone to a service center in UK at their expenses.

Therefore, please give them some time.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply