Buying on eBay India
This board is for users to discuss all buying related issues with fellow users of the site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why V hv to recover data outside from a newly purchased HD on ebay? why you gave defective piece?

Hi, We purchased a Seagate HD 1 TB on ebay just 15 days back. We secured some files in it. Suddenly we are not able to see the data in HD. lap not able to recognise it or read it. We approched Chennai Seagate customer office and they said it is a def...

Custom or Import Duty from EbayUS to India

Hey EbayI am planning to buy a NIKE Vapor 9 tour of Roger Federer shoes from Ebay Usa, which shoes is not available here in INDIA.It costs around 130 us dollars, the seller is ready to ship it to india, so can I know what will be the import/custom du...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reason behind low price of online mobile phones?

Hey guys there is any specific reason for why online sellers sell mobile phones in less amount (almost Rs.2000). They have mentioned that it is brand new item. So if they are selling mobile phones which are prepared for developer for testing by compa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Product Delivery

Hey i bought Transcend 16GB micro SD card card of Rs 670 with shipping charges. but i got Transcend 8GB Card. this is horrible and i never expect it from Ebay... please revert with a solution...

Can I cancel order after placing it?

I wish to cancel order because I've purchaed the product on 15th morning but the seller did not dispatch yet. The purpose of my purchase was gift so tomorrow is the day and I am fedup there is no hope to recieve tomorrow.

item not available

I can believe that Ebay doesnt have items quantity , seems you keep one piece only,, m looking for kitchen gas lighter which was available for 150 rs and was in my cart too.. today when i loged in to buy the item is sold ,, that fine however the next...